How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains General Awareness Section 2017: The Round II of The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) Examination will be held in the month of November 2017. Many of the shortlisted candidates have either completed or are at a final phase of IBPS RRB Assistant Mains examination preparation.
IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Examination will consist of five section- Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Computer & Maths. Today we will talk about General Awareness Section. Let us help you by sharing our knowledge in the article- How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains General Awareness Section 2017.
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains General Awareness Section
The General Awareness Section plays a very important role, mostly due to the fact that it is very scoring. Here are some important topics which can help you ace in exams:
- Questions will be mainly from the Current Affairs basically of past 3 to 4 months.
- IBPS RRB Assistant GK section will also contain questions on Insurance/ Banking Awareness.
- Static Awareness this section will include questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Dams, Folk dances, Rivers, Wildlife centuries/National park, Important Days etc.
Tips for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains G.K Section
Follow these crucial tips for preparing IBPS RRB Assistant General Awareness Language Section efficiently.
- Prepare your exam with Practice sample papers/ Previous year solved Paper.
- Try mock test papers and practice all the questions for gaining perfection in attempts.
- It is important to analyze each and every practice or mock test you appear for. It helps in giving you a rough idea of your level of preparation for the exam and apply strategy accordingly.
- Speed is an important factor when you are looking to solve the paper and save time for revision as well. Regular practice of questions can enhance your speed.
- Understand Paper pattern for IBPS RRB Assistant GK Section. Make Handy Notes for Current Affairs.
- Make a habit of reading a newspaper daily to grab a lead over current affairs. Attempt G.K Quizzes daily.
- Make it a goal to learn something new every day and to improve your mistakes simultaneously.
These crucial tips on how to prepare for IBPS RRB assistant GK section will help candidates to perform well and score good in examination.
Here we conclude our article on How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains General Awareness Section. Try to follow the article to excel in reasoning ability section.