How to Attempt IBPS Clerk Mains Examination: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has scheduled the mains examination for IBPS Clerk Recruitment on 21st January 2018. Many of the aspirants must be done with their revisions and some would be about to finish it off.
This article will be helpful for each and every candidate who is either still preparing or those who are done with their revisions. We have come up with a few tips and strategies on how to attempt IBPS Clerk mains Examination which can help in maximizing your exam score.
How to Attempt IBPS Clerk Mains: Do’s & Don’ts
Without further ado, let us have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section, which will help us understand the best technique on how to attempt IBPS Clerk Mains Examination.
Do’s for IBPS Clerk Mains
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, IBPS will not provide any stationery during the exam.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
- Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to GET SHORTLISTED, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
Don’ts for IBPS Clerk Mains
- Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to get shortlisted. So, we advice you not to waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during these last days.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters in IBPS Clerk Mains, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
Attempt this FREE Package as your real IBPS Clerk Mains Exam:
These tips will open up all the doors to overcome IBPS Clerk mains exam problems and will help you to gain confidence. We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope to see you right after the paper when we publish a detailed exam analysis of the written paper.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Banking Exam Preparation App for free.