How to Attempt RBI Assistant Prelims 2016: Reserve Bank of India will conduct the RBI Assistant recruitment examination on 23, 24 December 2016. RBI has announced a sum total of 610 vacancies all over the country for the post of RBI Assistant. Reserve Bank of India had already released the call letters for the preliminary examination of RBI Assistant.
To crack RBI Assistant 2016 Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims Examination.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2016: Exam Pattern & Structure
The Online Computer-Based Test (CBT) for RBI Assistant Prelims 2016 will be conducted in objective MCQ pattern. There will be 100 questions in total and 3 sections– English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Recommended: RBI Assistant (Prelims) Mock Test
Some of the essential details related to RBI Assistant Exam Pattern are as follows:
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The Paper mode will be English/ Hindi.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time to solve the entire paper is 60 minutes.
Marks secured in RBI Assistant Prelims will be taken into consideration while selecting candidates for Mains.
How to Attempt RBI Assistant Prelims: Do’s and Don’ts
So, without further ado, let us have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section, which will help us understand the best technique on how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims 2016 Examination.
Do’s for RBI Assistant Prelims 2016
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, RBI will not provide any stationery during exam.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
- Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
Don’ts for RBI Assistant Prelims 2016
- Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to move to the next round. So, we advice you not to waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during the last days.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters in RBI Assistant Prelims 2016, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
Recommended: RBI Assistant Preliminary Mock Tests
So here will conclude our article on how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims 2016. These tips will open up all the doors to qualify RBI Assistant exam and will help you to gain confidence.
We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope to see you right after the paper when we publish a detailed exam analysis of the written paper.
Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Exam Preparation App for free.