How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Mains English Language Section 2017: IBPS will be conducting its second round of Clerk recruitment process i.e IBPS Clerk Mains in the month of January.
With just a few days left, candidates preparing for IBPS Clerk Exam need to concentrate more on maximising speed and accuracy in the overall paper. This article specifically focuses on IBPS Clerk Mains English Preparation Tips and Tricks. Go through this article to prepare for the Mains exam efficiently.
Overall Preparation Tips for IBPS Clerk Mains English Language 2017
Follow the IBPS Clerk Mains Pattern to begin with. Objective Examination will constitute of 190 Questions for 200 Marks to be answered within the duration of 160 minutes. The Examination will be divided into 4 sections i.e. Reasoning & Computer Section, English, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness. Even though the Pattern of the Exam is new to IBPS Clerk but it is similar to IBPS PO. Don’t Panic and Practice well for the exam so that you can crack the exam.
It is necessary that you follow all these study tactics and tips in order to strengthen your overall prowess over English Language Section. Here we are providing some tips for IBPS Clerk Mains English section:
- First, you need to remember the Grammar Rules. However, you do not need to know all grammar rules after solving previous year papers you can easily understand what kind of question IBPS is framing.
- For the smart preparation of IBPS Clerk Mains Level Examination, the best method will be to get all the previous question papers and do daily practice.
- Revise, Reflect and Learn from your mistakes. The revision will play an extremely vital role in improving your score in IBPS Clerk Mains English Language Section.
- It is very important to know your weak areas so that you can pay your special attention to them. Give more time to the study of the subject or topic that you are having difficulty with.
- Maintain a plan for each day to practice topics essential to IBPS Clerk Mains English Language Section and try to devote at least three hours for English exercise on daily basis.
- Try to maintain class notes by creating summary notes. Spot the key terms and concepts and make sure that you understand them.
- English Section in Mains judges your ability to understand English and Proper Usage of Grammar. For improvement on understanding English Read Newspapers and Books on Grammar.
- You need to develop a habit to learn new words daily from newspapers, news channels, books etc. It will help you to build up your own lexicon of essential words.
- As you all know, Time Management is the important factor in every competitive examination. Therefore, you need to work on your speed. For solving questions at a faster pace, you have to test yourself on a daily basis by practice Mock Test and Assessments.
- Hard Work is essential for cracking IBPS Clerk Mains, but smart work trumps everything. Make sure you are putting your best foot forward.
Here we conclude our article on How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Mains English Language Section 2017. If you are preparing for this exam, here is our recommended free package.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation App for free.