DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form Mistakes, Errors: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited is a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi. It has recently issued an official notification to invite candidates to apply for the recruitment examination for category of Executive and Non-Executive posts.
We have got many queries regarding the various stages involved in DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application form. So, in this article we are going to take up some of these commonly asked questions and answer them.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form Mistakes, Errors, Doubts
- 1 DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form Mistakes, Errors, Doubts
- 1.1 1. Is it possible for me to apply for more than one post?
- 1.2 2. Can I edit or modify the information after clicking on the SUBMIT button?
- 1.3 3. When will I be able to take a copy or a print out of the registration/ acknowledgement slip?
- 1.4 4. If I am unable to take a print out of the registration slip the same day, can I take it on a later day?
- 1.5 5. When and where will the written test take place?
- 1.6 6. Can I apply if my final year result has not been declared yet?
- 1.7 7. What should one do in case of delay in accessing the website or any page?
- 1.8 8. Can someone belonging to IT or computer science related background eligible to apply for the post of SC/TO?
- 1.9 9. Can I view the registration number if I forget to note it?
- 2 DMRC Recruitment 2016: Application Process
To apply for DMRC Exam, the candidates are required to fill the DMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form that comprises of a number of steps. This is very crucial as the details filled must be appropriate as they cannot be modified later on. Here are some queries or doubts which many aspirants encounter while filling the DMRC recruitment 2016 application form:
1. Is it possible for me to apply for more than one post?
Indeed, you can apply for more than one post if their educational qualifications match to the prescribed qualifications for a particular post. But there’s one thing that you must remember which is that the DMRC exam for posts belonging to relevant category can be organized on the same day. For example, the written test for post codes E01, E02 & E03 can be conducted on one single day & written test for post codes E04, E05 & E06 on the other day and written test for post codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06 may be organized on the next day, depending upon the volume of applications received by the DMRC.
No, after clicking on the submit button, you can not edit any information on the DMRC Recruitment 2016 application form. So, before clicking the submit button, it is advisable to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application form carefully. There will be an option for preview before submitting the application to edit errors, if any.
3. When will I be able to take a copy or a print out of the registration/ acknowledgement slip?
Wait for a minimum of two working days after depositing the fee in the bank, revisit the official website and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip. Once you submit your DMRC recruitment 2016 application form, a unique Registration Number/Bank Reference Number and a Registration Slip will be generated, affirming the successful submission of exam fee.
4. If I am unable to take a print out of the registration slip the same day, can I take it on a later day?
The link for taking a print-out of the registration slip is available on the official website. And if anyone is unable to take a print of the same due to some reasons, one can do so on any other day. You do not need to fill the DMRC recruitment 2016 application form again.
5. When and where will the written test take place?
This is a state-based exam and its jurisdiction is only within Delhi and NCR. Hence, the exam will be conducted at suitable test center locations only in Delhi and NCR. Also, the schedule for Written Test/ Interview will be notified only through the DMRC website. Keep visiting the official website on a regular basis for all the exam related notifications.
6. Can I apply if my final year result has not been declared yet?
Candidates who are appearing or have already appeared for the qualifying exam; after passing of which they will be eligible for these posts are permitted to apply for the recruitment exam. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and is subject to cancellation, if they are unable to produce a proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Group Discussion/Interview/Psycho Test which is likely to be held tentatively in December 2016 or January 2017.
7. What should one do in case of delay in accessing the website or any page?
If you are not able to access the DMRC Recruitment 2016 application form, you should not panic. When an official notification releases, many applicants try to access the same site which increases the load on that website. The other reason for delay might be slow internet speed, therefore, the candidates can try accessing the website after certain gaps or during late night or early morning hours.
Only the candidates who possess a 3-year Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) from a government recognized university or institute is eligible to apply for this post. Candidates belonging to any other stream will not be allowed.
9. Can I view the registration number if I forget to note it?
It is very much possible to view the unique Registration Number in case you were unable to save it before. You can recover it by clicking on the link available on the official website of DMRC by providing details like your date of birth and email-id, as mentioned while filling the DMRC recruitment 2016 application form.
DMRC Recruitment 2016: Application Process
The eligible candidates can submit their DMRC application online. The process is completed by filling the DMRC Recruitment 2016 application form. Make sure you have all the necessary materials out or in front of you before you initiate the registration process.
- Visit the official website of the DMRC i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Fill in all the requisite personal details in the DMRC recruitment 2016 application form.
- Pay the applicable fee by using your unique Bank Reference Number.
- After successful payment, apply for the registration/acknowledge slip.
- Once you receive your registration number, take a print out of the copy and keep it safely.
We hope that this article is able to solve your queries regarding the DMRC Recruitment 2016 application form. If you have any more questions or are unsure about anything, you can ask us in the comment section below.
Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.