SSC CPO Admit Card: The Re-Examination Dates for SSC SI ASI Phase 1 Paper has been been set for 4, 5, 6, 7 June 2016. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment examination can now download SSC CPO Admit Card from the official website.
After qualifying this level, the shortlisted candidates will be called for SSC CPO Phase II Examination. The Date of Phase II Exam is not yet declared.
Download SSC CPO Admit Card Call Letter 2016
The Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for Sub inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and assistant sub inspector in CISF exams for the northern and southern region. Follow these simple steps to download SSC CPO Admit Card.
- Visit the official website: Click here
- Select Admit Card from the Homepage and Enter the SSC Region as per your domicile.
- Enter your Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Search Status’.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and Take a Printout for Further Reference.
Following the announcement of Re-Examination by the Staff Selection Commission, a lot of candidates were confused regarding a suspected change in exam pattern. But, NO Changes were made in Exam Pattern of SSC CPO Phase 1 Paper.
SSC SI ASI Exam Review: SSC CPO candidates can draw insights from Phase 1 Paper conducted earlier this year. The Examination Paper consisted of the Objective test. The Objective examination consisted of 200 Questions divided into 4 sections i.e Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning and General Knowledge is conducted for 200 marks.
Each section consisted of 50 Questions. There was a 0.25 negative marking for every wrong attempt. The Level of paper was moderate.
The Subject-wise Question Analysis is as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude: The overall section was moderate and Number of Good Attempts for this section is 32-35 Questions.
- Reasoning: The Reasoning section was easy and one of the scoring section of the paper. Candidates having good knowledge and practice can attempt 38-40 questions easily.
- English: This section was moderate. Attempting 35-38 Questions will be considered as a good attempt.
- General Knowledge: This section was tough. Attempting 27-30 Questions will be considered as a good attempt for a well-prepared candidate.
All the Best for the upcoming SSC CPO Phase 1 Paper and read our “How to Crack SSC CPO Phase 1 Paper” before you go head to head with the recruitment examination.
Post your queries in the comment section below.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.