SBI PO Application Form 2016: Candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment Examination from today onwards. The Written Exam will be conducted in the month of July and there has been a few changes in SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern. But before that, SBI aspirants need to concentrate on SBI PO Application Process.
If you are a first time applicant, there definitely must be a few doubts and queries. Catering to your needs, we have compiled all the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to SBI PO How to Apply.
Note: We request all SBO PO Candidates to register using Computer/ Laptop only. Do not use mobile for submitting your Application Form.
SBI PO 2016: How to Apply (F.A.Q.)
- 1 SBI PO 2016: How to Apply (F.A.Q.)
- 1.1 1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- 1.2 2. How do I know that my SBI PO Application is registered/ accepted?
- 1.3 3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
- 1.4 4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
- 1.5 5. I got NO REGISTRATION NUMBER after submission of application on-line?
- 1.6 6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
- 1.7 7. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
- 1.8 8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
- 1.9 9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
- 1.10 10. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
- 1.11 Share this:
Just try reading these questions carefully and see if we have mentioned your query in this list of questions related to SBI PO Application Procedure.
1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
The Speed while Registering your SBI PO Online Form will be dependent on a number factors like Internet Speed, Simultaneous Number of Applicants on the same page, Bandwidth Limitations, Absense of CDN etc.
Therefore, if the pages are not loading quickly, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or try during off-peak hours during the night.
2. How do I know that my SBI PO Application is registered/ accepted?
As soon as you register your application form online, it is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “Registration Number” and “Password”.
Please note down both Registration Number and Password carefully. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and Download the Call Letter.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
Apart from the submit screen, the “Registration Number” and “Password” are also sent by auto-response to your confirmed email ids.
Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. I
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the Successful Registration after submitting SBI PO Application Form, the candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. I got NO REGISTRATION NUMBER after submission of application on-line?
In rare cases, there can be candidates which may get Zero/ NO Registration Number with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
For this, we request you to revisit Point No. 4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply for SBI PO 2016.
7. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “Registration Number” and “Password” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Incase you are writing your query directly on SBI Portal, please mention the following details as mentioned in the SBI PO Application Form.
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Full Name
In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file.
10. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
We hope these solutions will help you understand the application process for SBI PO in a better way. Just click here to submit your application form for SBI PO 2016.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.