GATE Result 2016: Keeping up with their promise of timely result decalaration, The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) officially declared the result for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering (GATE) 2016. The candidates who’ve attempted GATE 2016 can now login through GOAPS and know about their individual GATE Rank. The official results have been declared on the GATE website www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
Note: The Official GATE Cutoff Marks List 2016 will be uploaded soon.
Check GATE Result 2016
GATE 2016 is being conducted by IISc Bangalore. For all the Engineering Aspirants who are not familiar with GATE Exam, it is the primary basis for admissions to M.Tech programmes at the Elite IITs and NITs as well as a number of private and state universities. Apart from higher education, a number of PSUs also accept GATE Score Cards as the basis of calling deserving candidates for Interview.
The result of GATE 2016 will be used as a parameter for recruitment by some of the PSUs who may advertise accordingly. Please note that your GATE Score Card will be valid for 3 years from March 19, 2016 onwards.
How to Check Your GATE 2016 Result
- First, GATE candidates must log-in through GOAPS
- Then, they must enter the Enrolment ID/ Email Address and their Password to enter their account.
- After successful log-in, they can access the GATE 2016 Result.
- It is to be noted that the GATE 2016 Score Card will be available for download from March 30 to May 29, 2016.
- The GATE Results are only for display and cannot be downloaded.
For GATE 2016, around 9.7 Lakh Candidates registered and around 8.2 Lakh candidates appeared for the written examination, which is a great number. The most prominent GATE disciplines for GATE Recruitment 2016 were.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering
The official cutoff marks for various engineering disciplines in GATE 2016 Exam will be released soon on the official website.
If you have any doubts or queries, please post them in the comment section below. For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.