Do’s and Don’ts for SSC MTS Examination 2017: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a competitive examination in a few days to fill up a total number of 8300 vacancies recruitment of the candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
To crack SSC MTS Exam, it is very important to follow a well-planned preparation strategy. Only a systematic approach and mindful strategy can help you crack this competitive exam. In today’s article we will outline the Do’s & Don’ts for SSC MTS Examination 2017. But first let us provide you a brief view of the exam pattern.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017
SSC MTS Paper I 2017 will be an OMR based Objective Paper of 150 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode. The duration of the paper would be for two hours. The detailed pattern will be as follows:
SSC MTS Paper-1
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
SSC MTS Paper-2
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for Handicapped Candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
- As per the scheme of the SSC MTS examination, there shall be two papers viz. Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper- I will be entirely objective while Paper- II will be descriptive in nature. There will be four sections – General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness in the Paper-1.
- Paper – II will be comprised of a Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper- II is simply qualifying in nature. It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post.
Do’s and Don’ts for SSC MTS Examination 2017
The competition is extremely high and hence, just hard work cannot assure you achievement. You need to be preparing in the right direction and smart enough to adopt the correct strategy. Here are some Do’s & Don’ts for SSC MTS Exam 2017 which you can apply One day Prior your Exam.
- Stick to your study plan
- Take as many practice exams as you can
- Go through the important topics again. This may include revision of formulae, important facts and figures etc.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go
- Make a checklist and use it to help memorize key terms and definitions.
- Get enough sleep and take proper diet.
- Do not waste time on topics which are not covered in your class or you think is not important. Do not just jump into a new topic at the last moment.
- Do not just cram, understand each and every word.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters SSC MTS Exam, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking
- Do not skip meals
- Do not forget to carry your Admit card
- Do not sit for long hours. Take a break in between. Studies shows that a person who studies in morning tends to memorize more.
Over here, we conclude our article on Do’s & Don’ts for SSC MTS Exam 2017: One day Prior Exam Tips. Stay connected for more information regarding SSS MTS Recruitment 2017.
To excel in SSC MTS Examination, download the Best SSC MTS Exam Preparation App for free.