IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 December Exam Analysis 2017 | Shift 2: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. IBPS has culminated today’s afternoon batch (second shift) of IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination 2017. Let us now go through the detailed section-wise analysis of the IBPS Clerk 10 December Shift 2 Exam.
Searching for 2-3 December IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis?? Refer to the video below:
With IBPS Clerk Analysis, we will also predict a good score scenario for each section which will point out to a probable score ranging in the safe zone for cracking IBPS Examination for the post of Clerk.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 December Exam Analysis | Shift 2: What was the difficulty level?
- 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 December Exam Analysis | Shift 2: What was the difficulty level?
As per the exam syllabus and pattern for IBPS Clerk Examination, there were 100 questions in total. Each question carried 1 mark and the total time to solve the paper was 60 minutes. The difficulty level of this shift was similar to that of the 1st shift. i.e Moderate!
IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 December Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability Section
- Level of Difficulty: Easy-Moderate
- Good Attempts: 26-28
- Optimal Time: 25 Minutes
Beginning our section-wise review of the paper with the reasoning section, the difficulty level of IBPS Reasoning Section was Easy to Moderate. Candidates found it scoring and the most simple one. The topic-wise distribution was as follows
- Sitting Arrangement & Puzzles – 15 Questions
- Syllogisms – 3 Questions
- Inequality: 4 Questions
- Coding-Decoding – 5 Questions
- Blood Relations – 3 Questions
- Alphanumeric Symbol Sequence Series – 5 Questions
All the sitting arrangement questions were easy to attempt. Let us move to the next section i.e English Language.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 December Exam Analysis: English Language Section
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate-Difficult
- Good Attempts: 16-19
- Optimal Time: 15 Minutes
Moving towards English Language section in our IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, the topic-wise review and distribution are as follows:
- Fillers (Double): 8-10 Questions
- Reading Comprehension: 5 Questions
- Words with Similar Meaning: 5 Questions
- Parajumbles/ Sentence Rearrangement: 8-10 Questions
There were no vocabulary based questions in Reading Comprehension. Topics like cloze test were nowhere to be found. In fillers, 2 options can be the possible answers. In the topic, Words with similar meaning, students had to find the option which was similar to the word highlighted in the given question.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 10 December Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
- Good Attempts: 22-24
- Optimal Time: 20 Minutes
Our final part of IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis and Review ends with Quant Section, which was moderate and filled with a bunch of easy but calculative questions. The topic-wise review and distribution are as follows:
- Simplification – 15 Questions (3 Sets of Questions)
- Data Interpretation – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous (Profit and Loss, Percentage, Average, Partnership, Problem on Ages, Time/Distance and Speed- Boats and Trains) – 15 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
Questions on topic Time & Work, Mixtures, Partnership, SI/CI, Profit & Loss etc. were moderate to attempt. Other topics were little calculative.
Try the below given Free package which contains the EXPECTED PAPER for IBPS Clerk and maximize your score
Here we conclude our article. We hope this article on IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis for 10 December Shift-2 helps you understand the paper better. All the best for the next shifts.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation App for free.