IBPS SO 2017 Online Application Link Active: The Institute Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS), also known as IBPS has commenced the online registration process for the post of Specialist Officer 2017. The online registration is going to start from today i.e 7th November with 1315 Vacancies of different posts.ॉ
IBPS aspirants can start applying for the upcoming IBPS Specialist Officer exam from today onwards. The online registration and application process for IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 will be open until 27th November 2017.
IBPS SO 2017 Online Application: Direct link to apply
The candidates who aspire to apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for the post. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, qualification etc, you will not be able to submit the IBPS SO Application Form
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 7.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive for general/ OBC category is 600 Rs. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers” and then click on the Common Recruitment Process & finally on the option “IBPS CWE SO-VII” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
So, here we conclude our article on IBPS SO 2017 Online Application Link. Make sure that you do not delay the application procedure for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment. Stay connected for more information regarding Bank SO Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Exams, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.