Last 2 Days to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: For students interested in applying for the RBI Assistant recruitment 2017, 10th November i.e Tomorrow is the last date to apply. In this year recruitment notification, 623 vacancies have been mentioned by the The Reserve Bank of India.
The closing application deadline is fast approaching and you have until the 10th November 2017 to submit your online application and pay the required application fees. Don’t wait until the last minute as the official site might load slowly in the upcoming hours. OnlineTyari suggests that you should fill the application form as soon as possible.
Last 2 Days to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
You need to submit your application online. Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all the necessary documents in front of you. Candidates interested in applying for the post the Assistant in RBI will have to apply online. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 (For SC/ST/PWD/EXS) and Rs. 450 (For OBC/General candidates) as their Application Fees.
Apply Online: RBI Assistant Application (Direct Link)
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Steps to fill RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2017
Since the application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 can be submitted online only, we request you all to follow these simple steps to submit your RBI Assistant Application Form.
- Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to fill all the personal details related to educational qualification and basic details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and finally Click on Submit button. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Attempt these free mock tests and prepare yourself for the upcoming RBI Assistant Prelims exam 2017. Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Assistant Exam Preparation App for free.