Last Week Preparation Tips For RBI Assistant Mains 2017: The Tier II of RBI Assistant Mains Examination will be held on 20th December 2017. Candidates who are able to crack RBI Assistant Mains Examination will be called for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
This article will be helpful for each and every candidate who is either still preparing or those who are done with their revisions. To crack RBI Assistant Mains, hard work is needed with a pinch of smart work. In such a short span of time left, our last minute preparation tips for each section will help candidates to gain confidence and elate their skills
RBI Assistant Mains Last Week Preparation Tips: Introducing Day by Day Strategy
- 1 RBI Assistant Mains Last Week Preparation Tips: Introducing Day by Day Strategy
Let us not waste any more time and start elaborating this important strategy for RBI Assistant Mains.
Day (1-2) : Starting with the Reasoning & Computer Section
Start with the reasoning subject and highlight the important topics. We are providing a list of important topics to be covered. Candidates need to gain command over the topics like
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Coding Decoding.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
Moving to the next day. Here we are highlighting Some of the important topics to be covered for Computer Knowledge section:
- Introduction to Computers
- History of Computers (Various Generations)
- Internet, Intranet, and Communications
- Inventions and Developments
- Abbreviations, Extensions etc.
- Operation System
- MS Office
You need to limit yourself towards developing a basic understanding of these topics since the level of questions will be elementary in RBI Assistant Mains Examination. But, make sure you attempt a bunch of online mock tests.
DAY (3-4) : Moving to Numerical Ability
Most of the students find this section difficult, so aspirants are advised to revise certain important topics of RBI Assistant Mains. You need to gain command over the following important topics-
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation – Line Graph, Bar Graph, Mixed Chart, Pie Chart etc.
DAY (5) : Testing your English Section
All the important topics of English section are included below. After the complete revision of these topics, a candidate will not find any difficulty in attempting English section in the exam. Important topics for English section are-
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Spot the Error
- Double Fillers
- Sentence Rearrangement/ Para Jumbles
DAY (6) : Make Handy Notes for Current Affairs
The General Awareness Section plays a very important role, mostly due to the fact that it is very scoring. Here are some important topics which can help you ace in exams:
- Questions will be mainly from the Current Affairs basically of past 3 to 4 months & Insurance/ Banking Awareness can also be asked.
- Static Awareness this section include questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Dams, Folk dances, Rivers, Wildlife centuries/National park, Important Days etc.
DAY (7/FINAL DAY) : A Final Try (Mock Test Covering All Sections)
At last, students have to give a final Mock Test to accumulate the old revisions of each section together so that they did not find any difficulty or lose hope in attempting the Mains. This practice set comprises questions from all the sections which can help you to add feathers to your cap.
This is where we conclude our article. Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. To excel in Banking exams, download the Best Banking Exam Preparation App for free.