MP Patwari Overall Exam Analysis, Paper Review 2017 (9-13 December): For the year 2017, there are 9235 Patwaris seats to be filled by Madhya Pradesh Patwari recruitment 2017. Vyapam will be conducting the MP Patwari Exam from 9th to 31st December 2017.
This article will emphasize on MP Patwari Overall Exam Analysis from 9th Dec to 13th Dec 2017. In the midway, we will also go through the section-wise difficulty level as well as the nature of questions asked in MP Patwari Constable exam.
MP Patwari Overall Exam Analysis
Let us revisit the exam pattern, MP Patwari written exam consisted of 5 subjects mentioned in the below table. The exam was of total 100 marks. There was no negative marking in the exam.
|Village Economy & Panchayat System|
The level of difficulty of MP Patwari Examination was Moderate. Below mentioned is a brief view of the section-wise difficulty level of MP Patwari
- GK: Questions Were Asked In Depth But Releted To Madhya pradesh .
- Computer: Moderate.
- MATHS –Quant Section Was Easy
- Reasoning: No Questions From Reasoning Section.
- Hindi: संध, समास,प्रत्यय, अलंकार, वलोम, पयायवाची, उपसग, वर्तनी की त्रुटी etc
- Panchayat: Schemes & Dates
Now let’s move to the overall analysis and exam review of MP Patwari examination 2017
- The difficulty level of questions in the quant section was easy.
- Computer Section was moderate.
- Hindi section was easy, questions were based on संधि, समास, प्रत्यय, अलंकार, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, उपसर्ग, वर्तनी की त्रुटी |
- 20 Questions were asked directly from Panchayati Raj and Village Economy
- Most of the questions from Panchayati Raj were based around (Yojna) Schemes. For Example IAY (Indira Awas yojna) PMAY (Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna)
- In Panchayati Raj, questions were based on current schemes (Govt. Yojana).
- Questions based on National Research Centers like “Mineral Research Center”, “Seed Research Center” were asked.
- Important (Historical) Samiti’s of Madhya Pradesh were asked. For Example “Ashok Mehta Samiti” (Ashok Mehta Samiti was a failed scheme but it was historical and so they asked about it) Memorise of go through all such schemes.
- Tip of students who are yet to appear for the said exam: Memorise all research centres especially those based in Madhya Pradesh.
Most of the G.K Qs are related to Madhya Pradesh state. The National GK constitutes the fewer questions in an exam. The General Awareness questions were based on:
- Government Schemes (Mainly dates were asked).
- Rivers of MP, Mountains, Holy Places, First IAS officer.
- Qs related to GST.
- Science Qs were not asked in the exam but the Qs from history was there.
- Current Affair was at National & MP Level.