Vyapam MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has published an official notification inviting interested applicants for the posts of GD Constable, Trade Constable, Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. The total number of vacancies is 14283, which gives a lot of candidates opportunity to build a career in Madhya Pradesh Police Department.
The MP Police Application Form can be submitted online and the application dates are open until 11 May 2016. The interested candidates need to pay attention towards the eligibility criteria and physical standards need to be fulfilled for this recruitment examination.
Vyapam MP Police Vacancy 2016
Madhya Pradesh Vyasavik Pariksha Mandal, commonly known as MP Vyapam, is the government body which conducts MP Police Recruitment Examination and other selection tests to various government bodies and institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
There are 14283 vacancies this year for various posts. The posts under MP Police Recruitment are as follows.
- Constable (G.D): 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 50 Posts
These are the major vacancies under Vyapam MP Police Recruitment 2016. The candidates can check if they are eligible for the recruitment exam from the information provided in the section below.
Vyapam MP Police Eligibility Criteria 2016
In order to be eligible for the MP Police Recruitment 2016, the candidates need to fulfill the basic criteria based on age limit and minimum educational qualification.
Age Limit: The candidates must be between 18 to 28 years in order to be eligible. The Age relaxation on the Upper Limit has been set as per government rules, regulations and norms.
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in Defense Services + 3 Years
- Widows, Divorced Women Judicially Separated: 9 Years
Educational Qualification: Depending on the post you opt for, the candidate needs to possess a pre-requisite set of knowledge base and educational degree/ certification.
- For Constable and Head Constable Post, the candidate must possess 8th or 12th Certificate of Schooling from a recognized board.
- For ASI Post, the candidate must possess at least a Graduation Degree from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Apart from Age Limit and EQ, a candidate also needs to satisfy certain physical standards for being eligible for MP Police Recruitment.
Vyapam MP Police Physical Standards 2016
The Physical Standards for the recruitment examination will be based on Chest and Height. The metric will vary for male and female candidates.
|Male (UR/SC)||168 cms||81 cms (unexpanded) & 86 cms(expanded)|
|Male (ST)||160 cms||76 cms (unexpanded) & 81 cms (expanded)|
If you are able to satisfy the Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Physical Standards, you can apply for Vyapam MP Police Recruitment 2016.