NABARD Revised Eligibility Criteria: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has recently made a few changes in the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Grade A and Grade B Officers. The applicants need to be pay close attention to all the updated detailed of the revised eligibility criteria for NABARD Recruitment. The application window for NABARD Grade A and B Officer Recruitment is open till 20 April 2016.
NABARD 2016: Revised Eligibility Criteria
The following changes have been made in the eligibility criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2016 for Grade A and Grade B Officers.
- Earlier, the minimum age for Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) post was set for 25 years. But, the revised age limit has now been set for 21-35 years as on 31st January, 2016.
- The educational qualification for Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) post is now bachelor’s degree with 60% marks, or master’s degree with 55% marks, or a doctorate with 50% marks.
- From the earlier recommended 3 years work experience, the new eligibility criteria dictates No Experience is necessary for Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) post.
- The last date for registration/online application for Grade ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts (RDBS) has been extended from 13 April 2016 to 20 April, 2016. So, 1 week of extra time has been provided to all the NABARD candidates.
- The tentative date of Preliminary Exam is under process of being moved to another date and will be published on the official website soon.
These were the broad changes made in the eligibility criteria by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. You may read our previous article to know about pay scale, vacancy etc.
If this revised eligibility criteria is not causing any hindrance, we suggest you submit your application form for NABARD Recruitment right now.
NABARD Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The Application Fee for NABARD Grade A, B Officers has to be paid online by using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets. NABARD Application Fee for both posts are as follows.
- For NABARD Grade ‘A’ Posts: Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
- For NABARD Grade ‘B’ Posts: Candidates have to pay Rs. 850/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org before 20 April 2016 for both posts, Assistant Manager and Manager.
Steps to Submit NABARD Application Form Online
- Before applying online candidates should have email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the official website www.nabard.org
- To apply for the NABARD Post, click here to enter the application portal.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Let us know if there any further doubts in the comments section below.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.