NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016: New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) has invited applications for recruitment of NIACL Administrative Officer Post in Scale I cadre. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can start applying for 300 Administrative Officers Post from 14 October 2016.
NIACL is a fully government owned general non life insurance company of India and it has its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a wonderful opportunity for all those looking for a career in a Public Sector Insurance Company. In this article, we will give complete information on NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016. We will cover all the details of NIACL notification related to its eligibility, exam dates, application process, salary etc.
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1 NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016
- 2 NIACL Notification 2016: Vacancies
- 3 NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016: Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NIACL Administrative Officer Salary, Probation, Bond
- 5 NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
As per NIACL 2016 Notification, there are some important dates which you need to know. The Date of Examination for NIACL Administrative Officer 2016 are as follows.
|On-line registration and payment of application fees||14 October to 1 November 2016|
|Date of Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)||17 December 2016|
|Date of Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive)||January 2017 (Tentative)|
Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before heading to the eligibility, let’s have a look at the total number of vacancies available for NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment 2016.
NIACL Notification 2016: Vacancies
There are a total of 300 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officers in NIACL Recruitment 2016. The category wise distribution of NIACL Administrative Officers vacancies is as follows:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
The above vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Company at the material time. Now, let’s check the NIACL Eligibility Criteria for the post of NIACL Administrative Officer.
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016: Eligibility Criteria
According to the specifications of New India Assurance 2016 Notification, the following criteria has to be fulfilled in order to successfully apply for NIACL 2016 Recruitment.
A candidate must be in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years as on 01.10.2016. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Oct-1986 and not later than 1st Oct-1995 (both dates inclusive).
A candidate must possess minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government will also be accepted. Minimum percentage of marks should be at least 60% in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
NIACL AO Selection Procedure
For NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016, candidates will have to under go a three-phase selection process viz.
- Online Preliminary Examination: Objective Type questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- Online Main Examination: Objective Type questions carrying 100 marks and Decriptive Questions carrying 30 marks.
- Personality Test/ Interview
The preliminary exam will of qualifying nature. Thus, final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination & Interview. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 80:20 respectively.
NIACL Administrative Officer Salary, Probation, Bond
NIACL Administrative Officers will be given basic salary of 32,795/-. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. The service conditions will be applicable as per the prevalent rules of the Company from time to time. Selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India.
A candidate appointed in the Officers’ cadre will have to serve a probation period of one year. During the probation period the Officers will have to pass the non-life “Licentiate Examination” conducted by Insurance Institute of India. Accordingly, they will have to pass this examination to confirm his permanent position in the company.
Before joining, candidates will have to sign an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years (including probation period). Candidates resigning from the Company during the probation period will have to pay a sum of Rs. 25,000.
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The NIACL Administrative Officer application process requires you to submit the NIACL application form online. The Application fee for SC/ ST / PWD candidates is Rs- 100/- and for all other categories is Rs. 600/-.
Before applying online, candidates should have a scanned copy of their photograph and signature. Also, both should adhere to the norms and specifications under the guidelines of NIACL. Candidates should also have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active throughout the NIACL AO recruitment process.
The NIACL AO online application process begins from 14 October 2016 onwards.
Steps to Apply Online
The NIACL Administrative Officer application process is quite simple. Follow these steps to complete and submit your NIACL Administrative Officer Application Form 2016.
- First of all, log on to the official website of NIACL i.e. www.newinida.co.in.
- Go to the recruitment page for NIACL AO Exam 2016.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply Online“.
- Now, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated. Note down the number and password.
- Check and verify all the details given in the online application before pressing the submit button. Click on Final Submit.
- Next, you need to upload your photograph and signature and other related information mentioned in the NIACL Registration Form.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment. You can also pay the fees by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking. On successful completion of payment, you will receive an e-receipt.
- Finally, click on Submit button to submit your NIACL AO Application Form.
We hope this article gives you complete information on NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016. If you have any queries/ doubts, post them in the comment section below.
Stay connected for more information regarding NIACL AO Recruitment 2016. To excel in Insurance Exams, download the Best NIACL Exam Preparation App for free.