Preparing for SBI PO Reasoning Section Through Video Lessons: SBI, the largest commercial bank in India known to provide an excellent career opportunity in the banking sector. Every year, more than 20 lakh candidates appear for the exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SBI Associate PO, SBI Associate Clerk, SBI SO etc., every year for the recruitment of candidates in different cadres.
Today we are going to share with you a video lesson on how to prepare for SBI PO Reasoning section through video lessons. These video lessons and booster LIVE classes can really become helpful in the last minute preparations for SBI PO 2017. But first let us give you some benefits of preparing for SBI PO Online.
Why Prepare for SBI PO Reasoning Section Online
- 1 Why Prepare for SBI PO Reasoning Section Online
- 2 How to Prepare for SBI PO Reasoning Ability Section
The biggest concern amongst the candidates preparing for SBI PO exam is how effectively i prepare and crack SBI PO exam? Well it is a question of concern, but one of the best way is to prepare online. Here are some benefits of how video lessons can help you in SBI PO Exam preparation:
- One of the biggest benefits of preparing online is that you don’t have to attend any classes. You can just visit online and play online videos whenever and wherever you want.
- Video lessons have pause, stop and rewind option which is a huge benefit. If you don’t understand anything at once, you can rewind and note down the important points.
- You can get best guidance from personal trainers. Also you can engage in live discussions which will help you clear your doubts.
- You can also subscribe our videos.
Now let us move further with how to prepare for SBI PO Reasoning Ability section. Below mentioned are some crucial pointers which will help you maximize your score.
How to Prepare for SBI PO Reasoning Ability Section
Here, we set the record straight. This article on ‘How to prepare for Reasoning Ability for SBI PO’ focuses primarily on how we can help SBI aspirants in identifying best preparation tips and techniques which help them in cracking SBI PO Exam.
So, without any further build-up, this our take on How to Prepare for SBI PO Reasoning Ability 2017.
Focus on topics that are Easy to Handle
The SBI PO Reasoning Ability Section is quite massive. So, there can be a chance that you might miss out on a few scoring topics.
The following topics in SBI PO Reasoning Ability Section in Preliminary Examination should be at your tips.
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Order and Ranking Problems
These questions give the most accurate answers in the least time, provided you have given them time while preparing for SBI PO Exam.
If one is not very comfortable with Quantitative Aptitude, more time can be allotted to this section and the overall score can be improved.
Dedicate Preparation Time for Seating Arrangement and Puzzle Test
Candidates must practice seating arrangement and puzzle test problems as these problems appear in sets of 5-5 questions almost every year in SBI PO Examination.
- Seating Arrangement Problems consist of people seating around a round table “facing towards the centre of the table’, “Facing away from the centre of the table” and a combination of both. You need practice to solve such questions. However, ‘facing towards the centre of the table’ questions are more likely to come in SBI PO Prelims examination.
- Also, while solving seating arrangement problems, one needs to ask himself/ herself this question – ‘Can I solve this in optimal time?’
- Puzzle Test Problems require a lot of practice. One must be able to analyse total number of variables in the problems. Don’t try to solve Puzzles orally, always make a rough diagram for the same. It will make things easier.
Learning through videos
Video channels like for instance, YouTube have made it simple for candidates appearing for exams to post and also watch instructional videos on various gadgets, including smart phones and tablets . Students can upload their own videos that can help other students to prepare for the exam. Online videos are one of the essential hotspots for students.
Let us help you prepare for exam with these Video lesson. Use these lessons and practice quizzes to boost your score on the exam
Identifying Patterns in Input-Output & Order based Problems
Try to observe as many patterns as you can see while practising Input-Output problems. One should be able to predict the patterns based on the previously solved questions. Hence, maintaining a diary containing short notes on identified patterns might help.
- Pattern in Alphabetical orders (vowels and consonants, letters from staring and end etc.)
- Pattern in case of numerical values (even-odd, prime and composite, multiples etc.)
If you cannot identify the pattern in less than 2 minutes, please leave the question and proceed further. However, there is a very less chance that SBI PO Prelims exam will contain Input Output Section.
Solving Statement-based Questions
Statement- Assumptions, Statement-Conclusion, Statement- Arguments, Statement- Courses of Action – you may get one or two problems from these.
One can never be 100% sure, but practising these will certainly reduce error in your judgement, which brings us to our final part.
Here we conclude our article on Preparing for SBI PO Reasoning Section Through Video Lessons. Click on the above links to explore and ace in exams till then, Stay connected for more information regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SBI PO Exam Preparation App for free.