RBI Grade B Application Form 2016: Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification regarding the RBI Grade B recruitment exam 2016. The application process for the post of RBI grade B Officer started on 16 July 2016. RBI has been receiving numerous applications this year.
This article focuses on the various common doubts, queries, errors or mistakes which the candidates face while filling the RBI grade B application form. We have also provided a definitive solution for each query.
Please note that these set of questions, doubts or queries have been submitted by users. Only the ones mentioned by most users have been entered here.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2016: Common Mistakes, Errors, Doubts
- 1 RBI Grade B Application Form 2016: Common Mistakes, Errors, Doubts
- 1.1 1. What if I am not able to access the webpage?
- 1.2 2. How do I know that my application has been registered?
- 1.3 3. What if I do not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
- 1.4 4. How do I re-confirm that my application has been saved?
- 1.5 5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line. What should I do to get my registration number?
- 1.6 6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC got closed / hanged / shutdown. Will my application be saved / registered?
- 1.7 7. I sent an email to RBI but I did not receive any reply/ acknowledgment from their side. Why is that so?
- 1.8 8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
- 1.9 9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem encountered?
- 1.10 10. What if I made a mistake while filling RBI grade B Application Form. Is Editing in any column possible or not after submission?
- 2 RBI Grade B 2016: Application Process
All the candidates who have not applied for RBI grade B officer, can do so with the help of this link. Mentioned below are some queries or doubts which many aspirants encounter while filling the RBI grade B application form:
1. What if I am not able to access the webpage?
Ans. Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to access the page for RBI grade B application form immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours i.e late during the night.
2. How do I know that my application has been registered?
Ans. Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button. The page will indicate a generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application or download the Call Letter.
3. What if I do not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
Ans. “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails by RBI. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of your E-Mail ID which you mentioned in the form. So, it is advised that candidates should always give their active and correct email IDs. The delivery also depends upon the p olicy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and divert such emails. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, you should give your personal email ID in the RBI grade B application form.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application has been saved?
Ans. In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates should visit the Page for Re-Print of Application. Generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application carefully till the date of the examination.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line. What should I do to get my registration number?
Ans. In rare cases, Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register in the RBI grade B application form and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC got closed / hanged / shutdown. Will my application be saved / registered?
Ans. In such a case, you should visit the Page for Re-Print of Application. If you are not able to get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. You have to re-apply for the post.
7. I sent an email to RBI but I did not receive any reply/ acknowledgment from their side. Why is that so?
Ans. “Reply to” option in the Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. You should not expect a reply from RBI regarding any unnecessary query because they generate auto-response e-mails only. Their Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
Ans. Whenever you are replying/ reverting to the confirmation emails regarding genuine concerns, you should retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem encountered?
Ans. Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to RBI:
- REGISTRATION NO.
- MOBILE NO.
- DATE OF BIRTH
- FULL NAME as entered in application.
In case you encounter application failure or any error message, keep a screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may be required to provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. What if I made a mistake while filling RBI grade B Application Form. Is Editing in any column possible or not after submission?
Ans. No editing is allowed after submitting the entire application. However, during the process of filling RBI grade B application form, you can edit the details which you filled already. Choose the ‘EDIT’ option and correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Also, Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
“In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, inform us by clicking on the link under the heading “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in . giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.
Please make one more attempt from any other PC with either Internet Explorer (9 or above), Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above, Google chrome 3.0 above. with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”
RBI Grade B 2016: Application Process
The eligible candidates can submit their application online. The process is completed by filling the RBI grade B application form. Make sure you have all the necessary materials out or in front of you before you initiate the registration process.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee amounting to Rs.850/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD) which should be deposited in designated banks through the payment challan. Follow these simple steps to complete the process of application for RBI grade B officer.
- Visit the official website of RBI or follow this link.
- Fill the RBI grade B application form with the necessary details of you valid mobile number, correct e-mail ID etc.
- Upload your passport sized photograph.
- Click on the submit button.
- Once you receive your registration number, take a print out of the copy and keep it safely.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.