RBI Grade B Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017: The Reserve Bank of India will conduct an online Exam for the post of RBI Grade B Officer. The online application window for the recruitment of RBI Grade B is now open. Click on the below mentioned link to view the complete information regarding RBI Grade B Officer.
For thorough and systematic preparation, you need to have complete information about the RBI Grade B syllabus and exam pattern. So, here with this article on RBI Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern, the candidates will have detailed knowledge about all the aspects of the same.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2017: Check Here
- 1 RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2017: Check Here
- 2 RBI Grade B Syllabus 2017
Selection will be through Online Examinations and interview. Examinations will be held in two phases. Given below is the exam pattern of Phase-I
The Pattern of the Phase-I examination is as follows:
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
NOTE: The Above Exam Pattern is based on the previous year exam pattern. This year we are expecting the same as above.
- The Phase-I Online Test will carry 200 marks.
- All the questions in the test will be objective type.
- Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as in aggregate, as may be prescribed by the Board. Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2017
To crack the Online Written Exam one needs to prepare proficiently. For that, it is important to list all the topics that are part of the syllabus. Here, we have prepared a list that covers all the topics. The Grade B syllabus is divided into 4 sections.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 for Reasoning Ability
- Sitting Arrangements (Circular/Linear/Square)
- Blood Relations
- Direction sense
- Order and Ranking
- Coding – Decoding
- Analytical Reasoning
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Miscellaneous (Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership,Pipes and Cisterns, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, Probability etc.)
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 for English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test (New and Old Pattern)
- Parajumbles (New and Old Pattern)
- Spotting Errors (New and Old Pattern)
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Exclusion
- Compound Sentences
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 for General Awareness
- Money – Banking and Finance
- Advanced Micro Economics
- Advanced Macro Economics
- RBI Current Affairs
- RBI Static Affairs
- International Economies
Over here we conclude our article on RBI Grade B Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017. Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Grade B Officer Exam Preparation App for free.