Recommended SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test: Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the famous exams of the country which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. As of now, Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination from January 7 to February 5, 2017.
Since the Tier-I Examination will run for almost a month, it is necessary that candidates who are yet to appear for the written exam should continuously practice. This article emphasises on SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test Series focused on scoring well in the actual paper.
SSC CHSL Tier-I 2017 Exam Type of Questions
- 1 SSC CHSL Tier-I 2017 Exam Type of Questions
- 2 SSC CHSL Exam 14th Jan 2017: Recommended Mock Test Series
- 3 How SSC CHSL Online Mock Test Series will Help you in Exam
- 4 How to Attempt SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam on 14th
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination daily from January 7 to February 5, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CHSL type of questions asked from 7 to 13th jan. Let us take a look:
- Find total surface area of hollow cylinder whose outer and inner radius is 7 n 6 cm and its height is 22 cm.
- At 12℅ rate of interest, difference of SI and CI is 72. Hence, find the principal sum.
- Chand Bibi was the ruler of?
- Who won the Oscar for Best Director in 2016?
- Odd one out from the following: Shrub, herb, Tree, Root
- Change the voice: Have the car stolen.
- Direct/Indirect question: The teacher said to the students, “Don’t talk”.
Stay on the page to know more about the recommended Mock test which can help you maximize your score for your upcoming exam.
SSC CHSL Exam 14th Jan 2017: Recommended Mock Test Series
Giving the opportunity for candidates to practice mock test series before they take the real thing has a huge benefit on their scores. Here are some recommended Mock tests:
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test I|
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test II|
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test III|
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test IV|
we all agree that Practising Mock tests play a big role in maximizing your score, here we are going to give you a brief view on how mock test series will help you in exam preparation.
How SSC CHSL Online Mock Test Series will Help you in Exam
Read some benefits and know why should you buy SSC CHSL Online Test Series?
- SSC CHSL Online Mock test series give you instant results
- SSC CHSL Online Mock test series are easy to access
- You can Compare your score with thousands other students
- Made by highly qualified professors.
- It helps you to identify your weak area
- It gives you detailed solution of every question
- Available in both Hindi & English
After you done with your Mock test, the next thing comes is how to attempt the exam. Let us move further with some points on how to attempt your SSC CHSL Exam.
How to Attempt SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam on 14th
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his/ her strengths and weaknesses section-wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
- Attempt a mock test, initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Work on the time management to complete the sections in less time and save further time to attempt more questions and score higher.
- Appear for a mock test again and take the time count to attempt 15-17 Questions in each section. If you manage it. Try to make it 17-19 in the next attempt.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Try our SSC CHSL 14th Jan Mock Test Series based on the new exam pattern for Tier-I Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.