RPSC RAS Recruitment 2016: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an official notification on 28 April 2016 inviting applications for Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Examination 2016. RPSC conducts RAS Examination every year for various posts. This year, RPSC has invited applications for around 700 vacancies in Rajasthan Administrative and Subordinate Services.
Interested Candidates can start applying for the Post as the last date to apply is 25 June 2016. Please keep in mind that RPSC will be conducting RAS Preliminary Examination on 28 August 2016.
For all RPSC RAS Candidates, the following important dates must be marked in their exam calendar.
|Date of Official Notification||28 April 2016|
|Online Application Start Date||10 May 2016|
|Last date of Online Application submission||25 June 2016|
|Correction in Online Application allowed till||26 June 2016|
|RPSC RAS Preliminary Exam Date||28 August 2016|
|RPSC RAS Mains Exam Date||Tentatively in October|
Let us go through all the essential details regarding RPSC RAS Recruitment 2016 like Total Vacancy Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification and Application Procedure.
RPSC RAS Vacancy 2016
- 1 RPSC RAS Vacancy 2016
- 2 RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria 2016
- 3 RPSC RAS 2016: How to apply
As informed earlier, there are around 700 posts in Rajasthan Administrative and Subordinate Services in RPSC RAS Recruitment 2016. The Posts are divided among the following cadre
- Rajasthan Administrative Services: 334 Posts
- Rajasthan Additional Subordinate Services: 369 Posts
Please Note that In filling the vacancies so reserved the candidates who are “Non-Gazetted employees” shall be eligible for appointment in the order in which their names appear in the list irrespective of their relative marks as compared with other candidates.
Hence, if a sufficient number of candidates who are Non-Gazetted employees is not available for filling all the vacancies so reserved, the remaining vacancies shall be filled by appointing other candidates in the list.
RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria 2016
The Eligibility Criteria has been divided among the following verticals – Educational Qualification, Nationality and Age Limit.
According to RPSC RAS Official Notification, an applicant must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
As per RPSC RAS Notification 2016, the age limit has been set for 21 to 35 years on 1st January 2017. For Non-Gazetted Employees, the age limit is 25 to 45 years on 1st January 2017.
If you are able to satisfy both Age Limit and Educational Qualification Criteria, proceed to our next section to Apply for RPSC RAS Examination 2016.
RPSC RAS 2016: How to apply
The application procedure is online and the application fee has been set as per the following criteria.
- Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to General Category.
- Rs. 150 for candidates belonging to OBC Category.
- Rs. 50 for candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category.
RPSC RAS Application Procedure 2016
- Download RPSC RAS Official Notification 2016 and read it very carefully.
- Check if you are eligible and then click on apply online button.
- RPSC RAS Application Form will appear on computer screen.
- Fill all mandatory details in application form.
- Fill valid email id and mobile number.
Upload Photo & Signature in RPSC RAS Application Form 2016
- Candidates should have scanned passport size photograph and signature in their computer.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photo and signature on given place.
- Scanned photo and signature should be in JPG format.
- The dimensions and File Size of the image should be as per Commission’s requirement.
Online Submission of RPSC RAS Application Form 2016
- Verify all details you have entered in Application Form
- Click on Submit Button.
- A Unique application id will be generated.
- Download and take a print out of application form for further references.
Let us know if you have any doubts or queries in the comments section below. All the Best for RPSC RAS Recruitment Examination 2016.
Stay connected for more information regarding RPSC Recruitment 2016. To excel in State Exams, download the Best State Exam Preparation App for free.