How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Computer Knowledge 2017: IBPS will be conducting its second round of RRB Assistant recruitment process i.e IBPS RRB Assistant Mains in the month of November.
With just a few days left, candidates preparing for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam need to concentrate more on maximising speed and accuracy in the overall paper. This article specifically focuses on IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Computer Knowledge Tips and Tricks. Go through this article to prepare for RRB Mains exam efficiently.
IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2017
For IBPS RRB Mains Examination, a total of 200 questions will be asked from all the subjects. The number of questions from each subject is 40. The total time allotted to solve these 200 questions is 2 hours.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English/ Hindi Language||40||40|
A candidate will be negatively marked for a wrong answer. If the candidate clears this exam, he/she will be selected for the post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
Based on your performance in IBPS RRB Mains Examination, a final merit list will be prepared. The candidates will be allotted seats in various Regional Rural Bank based on the scores achieved in IBPS RRB Mains.
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Computer Knowledge Section
OnlineTyari has come up with Computer Awareness section wise tips and strategies for the candidates to make them strong for exam. Some of the important topics to be covered are as follows
- The Internet (Concept, History, Working Environment, Application)
- History of Computers
- Database Management System
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Operating System
- Security Tools
- Number System
- MS Windows and MS Office
- Networking (LAN & WAN)
- Shortcut Keys
- Computer Abbreviations
You need to limit yourself towards developing a basic understanding of these topics since the level of questions will be elementary in IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Examination. But, make sure you attempt a bunch of online mock tests.
Some tips and strategies for this section are mentioned below
- Practice and solving more and more Previous Year Exam Paper and Model Question Papers based on Computer Knowledge will be fruitful for Exam preparation.
- Learn Abbreviations, Shortcuts, basic theories related to MS Office, OS and Basic Computer
- Read topic by topic each day so that you didn’t feel monopoly.
- Make short notes so that revision can be done at the last time.
- Lots of technologies developed in this field and students required to keep an eye on updates. The new types of questions involved just require the understanding of the content. Carefully read the information given in directions and solve questions according to it.
Make sure you learn to leverage the important topics and solve them first. Studying in the right direction is the key towards scoring well in Computer Knowledge Section of IBPS RRB Assistant Examination.
We hope that this article on How to Prepare IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Computer Knowledge will help you to formulate your exam strategy and score well in the Mains Examination. We wish you all the luck for the forthcoming Tier 2 Exam.