RRB NTPC Final Exam Analysis with Normalized Cut-off: After a month long ordeal, the RRB NTPC Examination 2016 have come to an end. Now, all the candidates are curious to know about Final Cut-off, Result Date and Merit List. Sadly, these queries can be resolved by Railway Recruitment Board only. But, we would like mention the Top 3 queries we’ve received in the past few days.
What will be the Cut-off for RRB NTPC Written Examination?
- 0.1 What will be the Cut-off for RRB NTPC Written Examination?
- 0.2 What will be the Overall Cut-off for RRB NTPC 2016?
- 0.3 On which date will the Final Result for RRB NTPC 2016 be declared?
- 1 RRB NTPC 2016: Final Exam Analysis & Review
- 2 RRB NTPC Cut-Off (Normalized)
What will be the Overall Cut-off for RRB NTPC 2016?
On which date will the Final Result for RRB NTPC 2016 be declared?
We, at OnlineTyari always believe in making things easy for aspirants and giving them a clear vision of the current scenario. Since the written exam was conducted over a period of one month, there were a few variations each day, owing to which we are now presenting a final review of RRB NTPC Written Examination for Non-Technical Posts.
RRB NTPC 2016: Final Exam Analysis & Review
RRB NTPC Examination 2016 paper was considered as Easy but Question paper in some shifts was relatively tough. So, there will be a normalizing or scaling in the overall cut-off. The written exam was conducted across the country at various centres starting from 28 March till 30 April 2016.
Due to administrative issues, the exam for candidates in 8 centres has been rescheduled and will be conducted during the first week of May.
RRB NTPC 2016 consisted of 100 Questions with 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.33 deductions for each wrong attempt. The Overall level of the paper was Easy to Moderate. The Paper was divided into 4 sections.
RRB Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability
The Paper consisted of 23-25 Questions of Reasoning that can broadly be classified in various topics as follows:
- Sitting Arrangement/ Circular Arrangement
- Coding Decoding
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation/Direction Test
- High Level Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
RRB Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
The Paper consisted of 33-35 Questions of Numerical Ability that can broadly be classified in various topics as follows:
- Problem on Ages
- Simplification/ Speed Calculation
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest
- Trigonometry (Basics and Height& Distance)
- Profit & Loss and Discounts
- Time Work and Distance
- Ratio &Proportion
- Mixture & Allegation
- Boat & Streams
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation – Bar Graph, Mix Graph, Line Graph etc.
- Area and Volume
- Number System
RRB Exam Analysis: General Knowledge
The paper consisted of 27-30 Questions of General Knowledge that can broadly be classified in various topics as follows:
- Static GK – Days & Dates, Important personalities, Sports, Science & Tech, Books, Honors & Awards etc.
- History – AIH, MIH, Modern
- Economy – Basic terms and Theories
- Polity – Basics of Constitution, Indian Structure, Central & State Governance
- Geography – Political & Physical (India)
- Current Affairs
RRB Exam Analysis: General Science
The paper consisted of 10-13 Questions of General Knowledge that can broadly be classified in various topics as follows:
- Environmental Studies
Note: Every topic mentioned in the post section-wise is not there in every paper but these are the topics that appeared most frequently.
RRB NTPC Cut-Off (Normalized)
Based on our final exam analysis and standardized cut-off formula for the varying level of difficulty, we have calculated the final estimated cut-off after normalization for RRB NTPC Examination 2016.
|Category of the Candidate||Normalized Cut-off|
Note: The Overall Cut depends on the Minimum value above which the posts will be allocated and this will vary as per RRB.
If you are still confused whether you’ve made it through RRB NTPC, better not waste time. Start preparing for SSC CGL 2016 Tier I, which will be conducted in the month of August 2016. Let us know your doubts and queries in the comments section below.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.