RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 11 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 11 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 11 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. The Examination will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
1. Which is the lighter gas?
2. Name of Gandhi by Britishers which he denied?
3. First Lady Judge in High Court?
Ans: Anna Chandy
4. Gasoline Engine was introduced by?
Ans: Nikolaus August Otto
5. First Woman Prime minister of Sri Lanka?
Ans: Sirimavo Bandaranaike
6. What is Ecotone?
Ans: Transition area between two biomes.
7. G20 summit 2015 held in which country?
8. 2015 commonwealth Youth games held at?
Ans: Apia, Samoa
9. Kaiser-i-hind by Britishers awarded to?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
10. How many constellations are named?
11. Symmetry of Rectangle is ?
12. Stars shine because of?
Ans: nuclear fusion
13. First Muslim women President in the world?
Ans: Benazir Bhutto
14. Inventor of X rays?
Ans: Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
15. Which one is smallest state of India?
16. First Female President of Nepal?
Ans: Bidhya Devi Bhandari,
17. Operation smile related to what?
Ans: Find Missing Children
18. What is the Rank of India in Corruption Index 2015?
19. Uniform civil code article?
Ans: Article 44
20. FIFA ballon d’or award 2015?
Ans: Lionel Messi
21. Pashupatinath Temple Located at?
22. Who is the Prime Minister of Nepal?
Ans: KP oli
23. Who gave Kaiser-e-hind to Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans: British Government
24. Vertebral Column has how many bones?
25. State with Maximum boundaries with other states?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
26. Where is Tidal Port Situated?
Ans: Kutch, Gujarat
27. Physical Research Laboratory was founded by?
Ans: Vikram Sarabhai
28. Kalindi is the other name of which river?
29. Humayun Tomb situated at?
30. Mahabharata was fought for how many days?
Ans: 18 Days
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.