RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 4 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 4 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 4 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. Questions has elements from all 3 shifts of the exam day.
1. Who is brand ambassador of Seychelles?
Answer. AR Rahman
2. What is the name of parent company of Google?
3. What is Victoria Memorial?
4. Where is Shore Temple located?
Answer. Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
5. ‘Unknown Indian’ was written by _______.
Answer. Nirad c. chaudhuri
6. What is first satellite of India?
7. Who is father of White revolution?
Answer. Verghese kurien
8. GSM implies:
Answer. Global system for mobile communication
9. Earth day is observed on _______.
Answer. April 22nd
10. Which is Laccadive sea?
Answer. Lakshadweep Sea
11. What is name of Governor general after Mountbatten?
12. NASA found water on ______ planet.
13. DNA implies _______.
Answer. Deoxyribonucleic Acid
14. In which year economic liberalisation in India started?
15. RAM implies ____________.
Answer. Random access memory
16. Kanchenjunga is in ________.
17. Who is present during partition of Bengal?
Answer. Lord Curzon
18. NASA implies ___________.
Answer. National Aeronautics space Administration
19. What are major elements of Amino acids?
Answer. Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon
20. Charles correa is _______.
21. Headquarters of ISRO is _____________.
22. Zika virus is spread by ________.
Answer. Aedes Mosquito
23. IPTL implies ________.
Answer. International Premier tennis league
24. Where is valley international park located?
25. What is reason behind yellow colour of Papaya?
26. Who is founder of servant of Indian society?
Answer. Gopal Krishna Gokhale
27. UPS means __________.
Answer. Uninterrupted Power Supply
28. For which effect Einstein got Nobel Prize?
Answer. Law of Photo electric effect
29. Importance behind gov of India act 1935?
Answer. Main source of Indian constitution
30. Main source of Vitamin-A
31. Indian institute of vegetable research is at ______.
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.