RRB GK Questions: Non-Technical Recruitment Examination for selecting candidates to various posts in the Indian Railways have now started. Continuing our earlier efforts to breakdown the question paper, here are the GK Question List for 9 April 2016.
Millions of candidates are competing for 18252 Vacancies for Non-Technical Posts and the going only gets tough. But, surprisingly, the difficulty level of RRB Exam has been easy till now. To read in detail about it, please give this article on RRB NTPC Exam Review a thorough read.
Must Read: RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2016
Since there a lot of candidates who are yet to attempt the written examination, we have compiled a list of questions that have occurred on 9 April RRB NTPC Examination in all Shifts. These questions are specific to General Knowledge (GK) only.
If you are someone who is yet to attempt the written examination for RRB NTPC Recruitment, we would suggest you read these questions thoroughly.
RRB NTPC GK Questions – 9 April 2016
These were a few specific questions asked in RRB NTPC General Awareness Section which candidates might have found tough, confusing or difficult to attempt. RRB Exam was conducted only in the last shift this day.
1. BCCI Cricketer of the Year 2015?
Ans. Virat Kohli
2. Who built the Red Fort of Agra?
3. Largest cell in human body?
4. Dirty Blood is carried by?
Ans. Renal Artery
5. First human heart transplant performed at?
Ans. South Africa in 1967
6. Study of Humans?
7. Goa was liberated from Portugal by which movement?
Ans. Goa Liberation Movement
8. Saurology is the study of?
9. ISRO full form?
Ans. Indian Space Research Organisation
10. Retirement age of Supreme Court judge?
11. Who declare financial emergency?
12. DVD full form?
Ans. Digital Video Disc or Digital Versatile Disc
13. Mahabodi Temple located at?
Ans. Bodh Gaya
14. Who is Maharashtra`s Tiger Ambassador?
Ans. Amitabh Bachchan
15. M.A Chidambaram Trophy for Best woman cricketer 2015?
Ans. Mithali Raj
16. Which acid helps in human body for digestion?
Ans. Gastric Acid (HCL)
17. Who has right to declare financial emergency?
18. Source of Narmada river?
Ans. Amarkantak, MP
19. Minimum age of PM?
Ans. 25 Years
20. First Indian go into space?
Ans. Rakesh Sharma in 1984
21. Current captain of Indian women’s hockey team?
Ans. Ritu Rani
22. World Aids day?
Ans. December 1
23. Summer Olympic 2016 held in?
Ans. Rio de Janeiro
24. Nobel Prize 2015 for literature?
Ans. Svetlana Alexievich
25. SONAR full form?
Ans. Sound Navigation And Ranging
26. Which is first unmanned satellite launched by ISRO?
27. Make in India Logo?
Ans. Moving lion
28. Which country won maximum number of oscar awards?
29. Capital Of Andhra Pradesh?
30. Study of Spiders?
31. Hindi Diwas?
Ans. 14 September
32. Full Form of RLWL?
Ans. Remote Location Waiting List
33. Study of Maps?
34. Which company designed the Make in India Logo?
Ans. Weiden + Kennedy, Oregon
35. Where is Indira Gandhi botanical garden situated?
Ans. Rae Bareli
36. Percentage of Nitrogen in atmosphere?
37. Where is Kanha national park located?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
Did you find these questions easy or challenging? Let us assist you in preparing for RRB NTPC Examination in the best way possible.
RRB NTPC Study Plan & Exam Strategy
This article will help you understand the types of questions essential towards getting a better score and also provide insights on how to attempt the RRB NTPC Written Examination. Reading this article is a must if one hopes to improve his/ her score in actual RRB Examination.
RRB NTPC: Do’s and Don’ts
Almost every other RRB candidate will be attempting this examination for the first time. But, in order to stay ahead, you need to build a proper strategy and follow a correct procedure while attempting the written paper. Hence, this article is created in order to cater that need.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.