Previous Year Cut-off (Post-Wise): Railway Recruitment Board will be conducting the non-technical recruitment examination from 28 March to 30 April 2016. There are 18252 vacancies in total and over 1 crore candidates contesting for various posts, like Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Goods Guard (GG), Commercial Apprentice (CA), etc. To know where you stand, it is necessary to correlate your expected scores with previous year cut-off marks. Let us look into that and gain some clarity.
Post-Wise RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1 Post-Wise RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.1 Commercial Apprentice RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.2 Traffic Apprentice RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.3 Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.4 Goods Guard RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.5 Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.6 Assistant Station Master RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
- 1.7 Share this:
In this article, we are showing the official cutoff scores for various categories and posts for the RRB NTPC Examination conducted for 2012 Recruitment. The Examination held in 2012 consisted of Phase I, II Examination followed by psychological test then document verification. Here we are mentioning the Cut-offs for different post on the basis of percentage scaled score (after Normalization).
Commercial Apprentice RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
The job profile of a Commercial Apprentice (CA) is both challenging and exciting. Apart from possessing an impeccable skill at performing clerical tasks, they also need to have a knack at supervising process. The Previous Year Cut-off for the post of Commercial Apprentice is as follows.
Traffic Apprentice RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
Traffic Apprentices are trained to be multi-skilled supervisors to handle the diverse transportation operations of the Indian Railways. The Previous Year Cut-off for the post of Traffic Apprentice is as follows.
Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
This is one of the most preferred clerical job among other RRB Non-Technical posts. Query Processing, Ticket Handling, etc. fall under the job profile of an ECRC. The Previous Year Cut-off for the post of Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk is as follows.
Goods Guard RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
The Job Profile of a Goods Guard is somewhat strenuous in nature that he has stay in his brake van during the entire run where no basic facilities are given. A Goods Guard is in-charge of a running train. The Previous Year Cut-off for the post of Goods Guard is as follows.
Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
Assistant Station Master RRB NTPC Previous Year Cut-off
The post of Assistant Station Master (ASM) is one of the post popular ones among Non-Technical ones. Following the official handbook provided by Railway Authorities, the Assistant Station Master has to coordinate the signal operating mechanisms at all times. The Previous Year Cut-off for the post of ASM is as follows.
|RRB Candidate||Marks obtained by Candidates after Normalization|
|70% (Written Exam )||30% (Apt Test)||Total||70% (Written Exam )||30% (Apt Test)||Total|
You can analyse your performance in the written examination and compare to see if you are landing in the safe zone. But before you start jumping to conclusions, few essential points should be considered regarding previous year cut-off.
- There is a difference in number of Vacancies in 2012 and 2015.
- Number of Applicants is much higher comparatively.
- This year, the maximum marks is 100, compared to 120 marks in 2012.
- Only a single stage is involved in this year CBT.
- There will be separate Merit list of selected candidates for each RRB (zone wise)
- This list will be created on the basis of Candidate performance, post preference, category and normalization as per the difficulty
So, if by any chance, your scores are not aligned with the scores mentioned above, don’t panic. Concentrate on the upcoming RRB NTPC Examination and have faith in your level of preparation. All the Best.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.