Today marks the final day for SBI Clerk Prelims 2016. This is Day 5 of SBI Clerk Examination and there were 4 slots, 9 AM, 11:30 AM, 2 PM, 4:30 PM. Read Complete SBI Clerk Exam Analysis of Preliminary Paper conducted on 5 June. If you wish to know about previous SBI Clerk Exam Analysis, refer to the links below.
- Read: SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Examination | Day 1 – 22 May
- Read: SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Examination | Day 2 – 28 May
- Read: SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Examination | Day 3 – 29 May
- Read: SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Examination | Day 4 – 4 June
Here is our complete SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Examination for June 5, 2016 in a combined format for all 4 slots.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis (Prelims) | 5 June 2016
- 1 SBI Clerk Exam Analysis (Prelims) | 5 June 2016
- 2 SBI Clerk Sectional Exam Analysis for Prelims 2016
- 3 SBI Clerk Cut Off 2016 for Preliminary Examination
There were no surprises for last day of examination. The overall level of difficulty was Moderate. The section-wise difficulty level of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam was as follows.
|Section Name||Questions||Level of Difficulty|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||Easy to Moderate|
Now let us move to our sectional exam analysis section for SBI Clerk 2016 Prelims and also calculate how many attempts are considered good in each section for cracking the first phase of SBI JA JAA Recruitment 2016.
SBI Clerk Sectional Exam Analysis for Prelims 2016
For Preliminary Examination, the time allotted was 60 minutes to solve 100 questions. Here is our prediction regarding the ideal attempt or number of good attempts for SBI Clerk Prelims. This predicted score applies for Day 5 (5 June) for all 4 slots.
|Section Name||Questions||Number of Good Attempts|
As per our exam analysis, we predict that a cumulative attempt along the numbers mentioned above would point to a positive score for moving to the next round, which is, SBI Clerk Mains 2016.
Recommended: SBI Clerk Mains Practice Tests
Let us now understand what type of questions were asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 5 June 2016 on all 4 slots.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis of Reasoning Aptitude Section
The Reasoning Section was moderate with no surprises. A well prepared candidate could easily attempt 19-21 Questions. The topics involved were
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense Test
- Miscellaneous – 6 Questions
- Coding/Decoding – 2 Questions
- Series – 5 Questions
- Inequalities – 5 Questions
- Sitting arrangement and Complex Arrangement/Puzzle – 15 Questions
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis of English Language Section
This Section was easy with story based RC, Parajumbles and Cloze test. A well prepared candidate can attempt 19-21 Questions. Topics involved were
- RC – 10 Questions
- Cloze Test- 5 Questions
- Spotting the Error – 5 Questions
- Sentence Correction – 5 Questions
- Parajumbles – 5 Questions
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis of Quantitative Aptitude Section
Questions from Quantitative Aptitude ranged from Easy to Moderate. A well prepared candidate can attempt 17-19 Questions. Topics involved were
- DI – 5 Questions
- Speed Calculation – 10 Questions
- Number Series – 5 Questions
- Discount & Partnership
- SI & CI
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Mixture & Allegations
- Permutation and Combination
This sums up our detailed SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Paper for all 4 slots of Day 5 , which is, 5 June 2016.
So, if you are someone who is yet to attempt SBI Clerk Prelims 2016, we recommend you to read the section below.
Recommended: SBI PO Prelims Mock Test Series
Since we have concluded our SBI Clerk Exam Analysis for Preliminary Day 5 Paper, let us move to the most asked query after each recruitment examination – what is the cut off?
SBI Clerk Cut Off 2016 for Preliminary Examination
From the inferences gathered from all the exam analysis, the overall cut off for SBI Clerk Prelims will be based on the following factors.
- Number of Candidates Appearing in all 4 Slots
- Level of Paper in Various Slots (Normalization will be there)
- State-Wise Performance of the Candidates
Putting all these factors into consideration, we can expect the SBI Clerk Cut Off for Prelims 2016 to be along this line.
|Category||Overall Cut Off (Expected)|
Please Note that this is a generalized cut-off that merely predicts that if you have attempted the a good number of questions with great accuracy, you have the fair chance of making it to SBI Clerk Mains.
Try this out: SBI Clerk Mains Question Bank
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.