SBI Clerk Prelims Cutoff Marks: State Bank of India has officially released the Prelims Result for the SBI Recruitment Examination held in the month of May-June for the recruitment of JA & JAA. SBI Clerk Prelims Result was declared on 18 June 2016 on the Official SBI Website but we received a lot of queries from students. Most queries were circling around the inability to check Prelims Results or issues while logging-in.
In this article, we attempt to clear the following misconceptions that students might have in their mind.
1. SBI Prelims Result Declared on Not?
- 0.1 1. SBI Prelims Result Declared on Not?
- 0.2 2. Why am I getting the text as “Admit Card for SBI Clerk Prelims available for download visit SBI Official Website” but not able to login when I tried with my credential. I am Qualified or Not?
- 0.3 3. How many marks I secured in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2016?
- 0.4 4. What is the Official Cutoff Marks of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016?
- 1 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016
- 2 SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2016
- 3 Official Marks in SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
- 4 SBI Clerk Prelims Cutoff Marks 2016
2. Why am I getting the text as “Admit Card for SBI Clerk Prelims available for download visit SBI Official Website” but not able to login when I tried with my credential. I am Qualified or Not?
3. How many marks I secured in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2016?
4. What is the Official Cutoff Marks of SBI Clerk Prelims 2016?
Do you also have a similar kind of doubt in your mind? If yes, continue reading to gain clarity regarding SBI Clerk Prelims Recruitment Examination.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016
Yes, the State Bank of India did declare SBI Clerk Result for Preliminary Examination on 18 June 2016. But, the online portal is currently just showing the result to provisionally selected candidates.
Only selected candidates were able to login and download the Admit Card for Mains Examination. All the candidates who are not selected in SBI Clerk Prelims will get the message on the login screen as “Not Qualified for the SBI Mains Examination/Credentials not matching”.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2016
After the declaration of Prelims Result, the State Bank of India notified all SBI aspirants with a personalised message for the download of SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card.
If you are not able to login, you are not declared as Provisionally Qualified.
Official Marks in SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
The State Bank of India has not declared marks secured by candidates in SBI Clerk Prelims 2016. The marks secured by each candidate will be available from 24th June 2016. Students can check their scores and analyze their areas of Improvement, weakness, strengths etc.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cutoff Marks 2016
As per State Bank of India directives, the official cutoff marks for SBI Clerk Prelims will be available from 24 June 2016.
Hope all your queries regarding SBI Clerk Prelims have been covered by the information provided above.
We would like to congratulate all candidates who qualified in SBI Clerk Prelims 2016. Do solve this online mock test series to improve your chances of cracking SBI Mains Examination.
Don’t Lose hopes if you didn’t got selected a lot to go in 2016-17. Some of the upcoming Examinations are as follows:
OnlineTyari PLUS to specially assist you to overcome competitive exam hurdles and save your hard earned rupees. OnlineTyari PLUS is a one-stop-shop for all aspirants preparing for government exams. Pay once and get access to 1000+ mock tests for 12 months.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.