SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan: State Bank of India will conduct the SBI PO Prelims on 2, 3 and 9, 10 July 2016 for the recruitment for Probationary Officers. Since 2015, this recruitment is done in a three stage pattern i.e. Prelims Examination, then Mains followed by an Interview. Approximately 30 lakhs candidates have applied for the recruitment process conducted to fill 2400 PO Posts within SBI.
To improve your chances of cracking SBI PO Prelims, follow this Last Week Booster Plan with insights on how to attempt the written examination and secure good marks in Prelims Examination.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
- 1 SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
A final recap of SBI PO Exam Pattern is in order. There will be 3 sections in total – Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language and the exam will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
Each question carries 1 mark and the prelims exam has 100 questions. The Total time for solving this paper will be 1 Hour (60 minutes).
We have shared a list of important topics in every section based on SBI PO Previous Year Exam Analysis of Written Examination. You can prepare for SBI PO Prelims Section-Wise from the links below.
- SBI PO Prelims English Language Preparation
- SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Preparation
- SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Preparation
As per Previous Year Analysis, we found that if a candidate secures 55+ marks in SBI PO Prelims, he has a better probability of qualifying for the Mains Examination.
Recommended: How to Secure 55+ Marks in SBI PO Prelims
Hope you have completed all the preparation part as it is the last week before SBI PO Prelims commences.
SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
We at OnlineTyari focus on making things easier for the aspirants so that they can dedicate maximum time in studying hard and securing well. Seeing the competition, an SBI Aspirant has to think “OUT OF THE BOX” to stay ahead of others and be the ultimate achiever.
To make that possible, here is our SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan which will provide a day by day Study Plan and Preparation tips on how to crack SBI PO Prelims 2016.
Day 1: SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
- Appear for an SBI PO Prelims Online Mock Test and check the score .
- This will give you an estimate about your level of preparation at the current stage.
- Try to compare it with the list of topics essential to the written examination and see which ones you’ve missed out.
Day 2: SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
- Revise English Section and read the topics left as well as revise the previous ones.
- Appear for an SBI PO Prelims English Mock Test.
- Your objective should be score above the sectional cutoff for SBI PO Prelims English as well as add more marks to overall cutoff.
Day 3: SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
- Revise Reasoning Section and Read the topics left as well as revise the previous one.
- Appear for an SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Mock Test.
- Similar to Previous Day, your objective should be score above the sectional cutoff for SBI PO Prelims English as well as add more marks to overall cutoff.
Day 4: SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
- After Reasoning and English, it is time to pay attention towards Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Appear for an SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Mock Test.
- Keeping in mind your performance in previous online mock tests, make sure you are aiming for a higher score once you move post the sectional cutoff.
Day 5: SBI PO Prelims Last Week Booster Plan
- Appear for a complete SBI PO Prelims Online Mock Test and make sure you dedicate appropriate time to each section.
- Compare the performance with your previous attempts and see if there has been a considerable level of improvement.
- You can attempt more mock tests if you wish to run more analysis.
All the Best for the upcoming written examination. Stay connected for more information regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SBI PO Exam Preparation App for free.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.