SSC CGL Preparation Books 2016: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier 1 for the recruitment of candidates to various Category B and C Posts under various Government Departments in the month of August. To ensure better chances of cracking SSC CGL 2016, here is a list of SSC CGL Preparation Books for Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
Apart from Preparation Books, we have also initiated to prepare a list of some useful study material for SSC CGL Preparation like recommended online mock tests, eBooks and Questions Banks, which will prove beneficial for improving the performance of SSC candidates.
SSC CGL Preparation Books 2016 (Recommended)
OnlineTyari houses a number of prominent publishers like Disha, Upkar Prakashan, Arihant, Jagranjosh etc. who provide resourceful study material, practice test series and eBooks. Here is a list of SSC CGL Preparation Books for Full-Course as well Sectional Exam Preparation.
|Book Name||Publisher Name|
|SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II Study Material||Disha Publication|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Complete Study Guide||Upkar Publication|
|SSC CGL 101 Speed Tests||Disha Publication|
|SSC CGL Exam 2016: Complete Preparation Guide eBook||Jagranjosh|
While selecting any type of Study Material for SSC CGL Exam Preparation, we recommend you to look for the following features in each.
1. Theory Chapters (Topic wise under Each Section) – These chapters helps aspirants to learn and understand the concept that should be used to solve the Question related to that topic. Reading this enables the aspirant to initiate the thinking to conclude the answer.
2. Question Banks (Topic Wise) – This will help aspirants in practicing every possible type of Questions that can be created from a particular Topic within a section.
3. Sectional and Full Length Mock Test – This is an exact replica of the Examination as it contains a mixed pattern based set of Model Test that contains all type of Questions. Aspirants can use it for giving a Final touch to their preparation. It can also be used to maximise scores with the same hard work just by creating Time Management Strategies by self analysis.
So you might have understood the importance of Selecting the Correct Study Material for SSC CGL Exam Preparation to be used for the Preparation for Examination.
SSC CGL Preparation Books & their Importance
SSC CGL Examination is basically divided into 4 sections i.e. reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The above mentioned books contains study material to read the theory related to Important Topics section wise, Various Level Question topic wise in each section and Mock Test (Full Length and Sectional ).
Hence these SSC CGL Preparation Books gives you both direction as well as motivation to prepare in the right manner. Above all, these prep books are published by renowned publishers of Banking and SSC Exam Preparation like Disha, Jagran Josh and Upkar Prakashan.
Most Important Factor – “No One can make you prepare seriously till the time you take it seriously.”
Initially, we have discussed the list of topics that are important section-wise. Aspirants can read the below mentioned article to find the list and prepare section wise using this study material.
- How to Prepare for Reasoning Ability for SSC CGL 2016
- How to Prepare for General Awareness for SSC CGL 2016
- How to Prepare for English Language for SSC CGL 2016
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for SSC CGL 2016
In order to make things easier for the aspirants we have shared an article based on strategy to you’re your time in best way to prepare for SSC CGL 2016.
Must Read: How to Crack SSC CGL Tier 1 in 30 Days
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.