SSC CGL Tier 1 Walkthrough: Staff Selection Commission is conducting the first phase i.e. the Tier I Examination of the SSC Combined Graduate Level from 5th August to 20th August this year. This Year, SSC CGL will be conducted for 4000 vacancies approximately.
SSC is set to conduct the SSC CGL exam in a computer based mode. All the candidates who successfully crack the written examination will move to SSC CGL Tier II.
Since the exam is only a few hours away, you must ensure that you follow the necessary guidelines formulated by the SSC board. In this article, we will be giving complete information on the SSC CGL Tier 1 walkthrough as per the norms of SSC. But, first, let us go through the exam pattern for SSC CGL Tier 1.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
The selection process for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination begins with Tier-I Paper. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for Tier 1 will be an objective MCQ based paper. Tier 1 Exam will be divided equally into 4 sections.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||50|
Tier 1 Examination will be attempted by candidates of each and every post. A few important points regarding SSC CGL Tier I Exam are as follows.
- The Exam will be bilingual in English and Hindi, except for the English Language.
- Total Time Allotted is 60 Minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each Question carries 2 marks. 0.5 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Let’s move forward to the main information i.e SSC CGL Tier 1 walkthrough for the online examination.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Walkthrough for Online Examination 2017
All those candidates who are appearing for SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination from 5th August to 20th August, can download their admit card here: SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
As per the notification of SSC, all the candidates are requested to follow some guidelines on the exam day for SSC CGL Tier 1. Follow the link to the video containing necessary information regarding the SSC CGL Tier 1 walkthrough.
Watch the Entire Video: Click here
We have also provided an SSC CGL Expected Paper to help you understand the exam pattern. This Mock Test is formulated after a lot of analysis of the previous years’ exam papers, the difficulty level of the questions asked & previous years’ cut offs. Click on the section below to attempt the most expected test. Follow the link to improve your chances of cracking the SSC CGL exam with a bit of practice.
- Our expected Mock test simulates the exact experience of SSC CGL online exam and would help you get a first-hand feel of what an SSC CGL Tier exam will be all about before you sit for the real test.
- By attempting our Mock Test before your actual examination, you’d cut down on the silly mistakes you may commit in the real exam.
- You would get a fair idea of the Do’s and Don’t for the actual examination.
Please keep in mind that we do not claim by the above paragraph that direct questions will be asked based on our predictions. What we mean here is that these questions are expected to have a similar approach to the real SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2017.