SSC CHSL 24th Jan Questions with Solutions (Actual Paper): The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day XVIII task in SSC CHSL recruitment process. The day sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing the SSC CHSL 24th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 24th Jan Questions with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination daily from January 7 to February 5, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CHSL 24th Jan Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- Santosh trophy is given for the sport? Football
- Study of cells is known as? Cytology
- Bahudur shah belongs to which dynasty? Mughal Dynasty
- Urea chemical formula? CH4N2O
- Shimla is the Capital of ? Himachal Pradesh
- Author of Midnight children? Salman Rushdie
- TCP stands for? Transmission Control Protocol
- Ganga Sagar Mela Place? Sagar island
- Who invented Water turbine? Benoit Fourneyron
- Where is Kanchanjunga situated? Sikkim
- Denmark’s capital? Copenhagen
- Where is the Dandeli wildlife Sanctuary? Karnataka
We hope these SSC CHSL 24th January Questions Exam will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.