Download SVC Bank Admit Card: A lot of banking aspirants have applied for the SVC Bank Recruitment Examination for the post of Customer Service Officer (CSO) and Customer Service Representative (CSR). Candidates can now download SVC Bank Admit Card for the upcoming examination conducted for Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Recruitment from today onwards. SVC Bank Official Website (svcbank.com) has confirmed that the selection process will involve a written exam followed by an interview.
If you have applied for the post of CSO/ CSR in SVC Bank, follow these steps to download SVC Bank Hall Ticket for the upcoming written examination.
Download SVC Bank Admit Card
Refer to the window below to get all the credentials related to your SVC Bank Hall Ticket. You just need to Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
How to Download SVC Bank Admit Card 2016
- Visit SVC Bank Careers Page.
- Under Recruitment for the post of CSO and CSR, select the first option.
- To Download SVC Bank Call Letter, click here.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password and Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of your SVC Bank Admit Card.
You need to carry a printout of the same on the day of SVC Bank Written Examination. As per SVC Notification, the total number of job vacancies offered by the Cooperative Bank are 104. These vacancies are for 2 posts, CSR and CSO.
- Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade): 80
- Customer Service Officer (Junior Management Grade): 24
|Name of the Post||Post Vacancies|
|Customer Service Representative (CSR)||80|
|Customer Service Officer (CSO)||24|
The revised Pay Scale set for the posts of CSR and CSO are.
- Customer Service Officer (CSO): Rs. 22,600/- per month
- Customer Service Representative (CSR): Rs. 14,400/- per month
Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank is yet to decide on the Exact Date of Examination but as per the earlier notification, the exam will be conducted on 23 April 2016. Still, we recommend you stay connected for further updates.
You can put in your doubts and queries in the section below. For better response, post your Queries at OnlineTyari Community.