UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, also known as UPPSC has officially released UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification for Combined state/ Upper subordinate services examination. UPPSC Application process has begun and is limited to online-only. So, if you are interested in applying for UPPSC recruitment 2017, you need to submit your application form through official portal.
UPPSC has announced 251 vacancies for Combined Service posts all over the state for the year 2017. UPPSC Application process has begun and the last date to submit online application is 27 March, 2017. Let us help candidates in outlining all the necessary details which a candidates needs to know while applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2017, such as Exam Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates and Online Application Procedure.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification: Complete Information
- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification: Complete Information
UPPSC, in its official notification, has announced a sum total of 251 posts for Combined Service posts all over the state. Let us go through UPPSC notification in detail:
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Click Here for Official Notification
Starting with UPPSC Vacancies for the year 2017, we get:
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Total Vacancies
As stated earlier, there are 251 posts vacant for Combined state/ Upper subordinate services Posts. The details of approximate posts to be included in this examination carrying the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400 are included in the official notice. Let us now highlight other pointers like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Important Dates, Application Process etc.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Age Limit & Educational Qualifications Needed
Education Qualifications: The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of application. This should be mentioned by the candidate in the relevant column of their application form but for some posts specific qualifications have been prescribed of which the details are given in the official notifications.
Age Limits: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2017 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2 July, 1977 and not later than July 1, 1996.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
- Application Starting Date: 22 February 2017
- Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank: 22 March, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 March, 2017
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: How to Apply
In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile Number in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/ instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile.
- Visit official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Search “Click Here to Apply Online” and open it.
- A new window will open, and click on “Apply”.
- Now click on ” Candidate Registration “.
- You will be questioned: Have you ever been applied online against any Post, published by the UPPSC ? (Yes / No). Select the appropriate answer and proceed.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option.
- Pay application fee.
- Fill complete application and upload scan copy of documents and print a copy of applied form for further use.
Over Here, we conclude our article on UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Examination. Our next articles will deeply cover UPPSC Recruitment related topics to help you crack UPPSC efficiently.