UPSC IAS Prelims 2017 All India Test: UPSC IAS Civil Services Examination is regarded as one of the most challenging papers of the country. Millions of aspirants appear for the Civil Services Examination every year. Thinking of how to stay ahead of others? It is time to put your skills to the ultimate test – UPSC IAS All India Test 2016.
UPSC IAS Prelims 2017 All India Test Exam will be conducted on OnlineTyari platform and will be specifically based on General Studies. We understand that a lot of you must be new to the All India Test Series or the AITS format. Hence, we will be talking about the registration process in detail.
UPSC IAS All India Test 2016
Attention to All!
We are mentioning a few key pointers which will help you understand UPSC IAS All India Test in a better way. Here they are.
1. The All India Live Test for UPSC IAS (General Studies) will be conducted on Jan 29, 2017. There are 6 slots open. Select according to your preference.
- 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- 12:00 P.M. to 02:00 P.M.
- 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
- 04:00 P.M. to 06:00 P.M.
- 06:00 P.M. to 08:00 P.M
- 08:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
2. Total Time for UPSC IAS All India Test 2016 for General Studies is 120 minutes.
3. The All India Live Test will be available in both English and Hindi.
4. The paper consists of 100 questions of 2 marks each.
How to Register for UPSC IAS All India Test 2016
Please note: To ensure proper registration, please re-sync the app language to your desired “test” language.
Select Language Preference from the links provided below and proceed to the login page.
- Enter your OnlineTyari credentials and proceed to the Registration Link.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Make sure you select the time slot according to your preference.
- Submit the Registration Form. An email will be sent to you once your slot gets reserved.
- You can attempt the UPSC IAS (General Studies) AITS from Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.