Railway Recruitment Board is all set to commence the recruitment process for RRB ALP Exam 2019. Today is a big day! You’ve been studying hard to show your best results today, so don’t you worry. You know everything you need to know, you just have to show it.
Important Points to Remember
- Mark the answers by blacking the balls completely using the blue / black ballpoint pen on the answer sheet.
- Remember that you will not be allowed to change the answer once you filled the answer. So if you have shaded more than one circle for an answer, then it will not be evaluated.
- Do not write anything on your sheet. Your OMR answer sheet contains your roll number, answer to practice problems, test ID, and place for testing and writing answers for each exam.
- There is a separate place to answer each test of the test battery. The place for practice trials is also given separately. Be careful to mark your answers in the right place.
- Take a print out of your admit card and photo identity proof in advance.