Last 3 Days to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released the Application Form for 63rd Combined Joint Preliminary and Mains Examination 2017-2018. Interested candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria can apply online for different posts under 63rd BPSC Recruitment 2017.
The last date to apply online is December 2, 2017. This year, there are around 355 Posts in various departments of the Bihar Government under BPSC Recruitment 2017. By the medium of this article, we will guide you on How to apply for the 63rd BPSC Recruitment 2017. We will also mention the steps involved to submit the BPSC Application Form 2017.
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017?
The candidates who aspire to apply for the BPSC Exam 2017 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for their respective posts. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, nationality, qualification, etc. you will not be able to submit the BPSC Application Form
The application process for BPSC Recruitment 2017 is quite simple. However, to apply for the exam online, all aspiring candidates must have a valid email address and mobile no. along with scanned copies of photograph & signature. To register yourself for BPSC Recruitment Examination 2017, follow these easy instructions:
- Log on to the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the tab “Apply Online” tab. Wait for a new page to open.
- Click on the “BPSC Online Application” option on the new page. You will see two tabs ‘ Online Registration’ and ‘Login’ appear on that page. Click on ‘Online Registration’ option.
- Choose the post you want to apply for from all the options given and click ‘Apply’.
- A Registration Page will appear on the screen. Fill in all the necessary details here. Confirm your Email ID and Mobile number by securing them with OTP (One Time Passwords)
- Click Submit Button
- You will receive an email on your given email ID once you complete the registration process. It will contain important information like Username, Password and Login Link which must be saved for future reference.
- Click on the Login link and the “Login” Page will open. Fill in the Username and Password received in the mail.
- Choose “Click for Download Challan” option on the Dashboard.
- Take a print out of the Challan and deposit the desired amount in an SBI Bank Branch.
- On the same day when you deposit the money, Login again and click on the ‘Update Challan Details’ option given on the dashboard. Click on the submit button after filling in the details.
We hope this article helped you in gaining some valuable insights regarding Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Application Form 2017. Stay connected for more information regarding BPSC Recruitment 2017. To excel in PSC Examinations, download the Best State Exams Preparation App for free.