Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: Recently, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for 694 Posts (Vyayam Parshikshak and Yuva Kalayan Adhikari and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari).
The registration for the UPSSSC Recruitment has started. As promised, we are going to release this article which will mainly focus on the steps required to submit UPSSSC 2018 Application form online. Scroll down for step-wise precise information on How to Apply for UPSSSC 2018 Recruitment.
UPSSSC Online Application Link Active: Steps to Apply
Candidates can apply through online mode only. The online payment fees for general/ OBC category is 125 and Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST Candidates.
Follow these steps carefully to submit UPSSSC 2018 Application Form:
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website http://upsssc.gov.in/ or click on the below given image:
- Click on the link for candidate registration
- Then a new tab will open, and apply for the vacancy will be displayed on the screen. Click Apply.
- Click on Candidate Registration
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Here we conclude our article on Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: 694 Vacancies. Stay connected for more information regarding state Recruitment 2018. To excel in State Exams, download the Best state Exam Preparation App for free.