How to Attempt DMRC CRA Exam 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to conduct online examination for recruiting Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in various metro organisations. DMRC has issued a sum total of 1100 vacancies for the post of DMRC CRA. The Postcode for CRA post is NE02.
DMRC is going to conduct CRA examination from 21st Feb to 28th Feb 2017. Over here, we are providing some Do’s & Don’ts on how to Attempt DMRC CRA exam. Maximise your skills by going through these highlighted pointers for tomorrow’s examination.
DMRC CRA Exam Pattern & Structure
Selection process for the post of DMRC CRA is a four stage process consisting of 4 Levels:
- First Level: Written Test (two papers)
- Second Level: Psychology Test (qualifying)
- Third Level: Personal Interview
- Fourth Level: Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Before dwelling on DMRC CRA preparation tips, it is important for you to understand the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern for the written test.
The DMRC CRA Exam Pattern comprises a written examination containing two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 15 mins. Paper I is of 90 minute duration while Paper II is of 45 minute duration.
- Paper I is an objective type paper and has multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 120 questions from areas like General Awareness including Computer Awareness, Numerical ability, Logical Ability and Reasoning.
- Paper II again is an objective type paper having multiple choice questions. It contains a total of 60 questionsfrom the topic General English. Questions are sets of different topics like comprehension, adverb, parts of speech, preposition, direct and indirect speech, active and passive voice, synonyms and antonyms.
Those who are able to qualify both the papers of DMRC CRA exam will be shortlisted for the merit list. We hope the above mentioned information helps you to gain useful insight into the DMRC CRA Exam Pattern. Let us now move to the core of this article i.e How to Attempt DMRC CRA Exam.
How to Attempt DMRC CRA Exam 2017: Do’s & Don’ts
To ensure better chances of cracking DMRC CRA, we are here providing some Do’s & Don’ts for the upcoming examination.
Do’s for DMRC CRA 2017
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time. Candidates have to meet the minimum overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will help in elevating your marks as well as confidence.
Dont’s for DMRC CRA 2017
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions. Candidates need to secure overall cut off to move to the next round.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during the last days.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters In DMRC CRA Exam, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cut off will vary accordingly.
We hope these DMRC CRA Exam tips gives you both direction as well as motivation to stay focused on a right path. We will keep you posted on further updates.
Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.