How to Attempt IBPS PO Prelims 2017: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct IBPS PO Preliminary Examination on 7, 8, 14 and 15th October 2017. The candidates who will be able to qualify in IBPS PO Prelims will move to the next round, IBPS PO Mains.
To crack IBPS PO Prelims, candidates need to apply a focused strategy in mind. In this article, we will help aspirants by providing some important tips and tricks on how to attempt IBPS PO Prelims 2017.
How to Attempt IBPS PO Prelims 2017
For IBPS CWE PO/ ME Recruitment 2017, there are 3500+ vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various Public Sector Banks (PSBs). Most of the candidates have some common questions in their mind regarding the IBPS PO Prelims:
- How to Attempt IBPS PO Prelims?
- What is the strategy to be applied?
- What are the Do’s and Dont’s for IBPS PO Prelims Exam?
Most candidates tend to develop a negative attitude and unnecessary exam stress and fear. Hence we are offering some useful tips to avoid stress and fear during the exam which will boost up the candidate’s confidence.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
The IBPO PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2017 will have 100 questions in total with a 60-minute time slot.
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
You need to aim at securing more than 65 marks in order to fully lie in the safe zone for getting shortlisted for the next round. Hence, you must know the strategy on how to attempt IBPS PO Prelims Exam. Without further ado, let’s have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section for IBPS PO Prelims.
Do’s for IBPS PO Prelims Exam
- Do follow a specified time constraint while solving questions particular to each section of IBPS PO Prelims Exam.
- Move in-between sections during exams as it will help students to crack sectional cut off. Students have to attempt accordingly to save time and score more.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time. Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
Don’ts for IBPS PO Prelims Exam
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions. Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to move to the next round.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during the last days.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters In IBPS PO Prelims 2017, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks. You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Most students start exam with their favourite section and the biggest mistake they do is to keep on solving that section irrespective of time and end up losing time for the other sections. So, one important thing students must keep in mind while attempting IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Examination is to divide particular section in accordance with time.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. IBPS will publish cut off according to the level of the exam.
Keep these points in your mind to avoid problems during IBPS PO Prelims examination. These tips will open up all the doors to qualify IBPS PO Prelims and will help you to gain confidence.
Try our FREE Package (IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Expected Paper Inside):
We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope to see you right after the paper when we publish a detailed exam analysis of the written paper. Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS PO Exam Preparation App for free.