How to Attempt IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct IBPS RRB Assistant Mains examination on 18.12.2016 for the post of Office Assistant. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Examination.
To crack IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016 Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. In this article, we will help aspirants by providing some Do’s and Don’ts on how to attempt IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016 Examination.
IBPS RRB Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
IBPS RRB Mains Examination will contain a total of 200 questions from all the subjects. Number of questions from each subject is 40. The total time allotted to solve these 200 questions is 2 hours.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English/ Hindi Language||40||40|
If the candidate clears this exam, he/she will be selected for the post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
How to Attempt IBPS RRB Assistant Mains: Do’s and Don’ts
So, without further ado, let us have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section, which will help us understand the best technique on how to attempt IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016 Examination.
Do’s for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, IBPS will not provide any stationery during exam.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time. Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
Dont’s for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016
- Don’t waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions. Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to move to the next round.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during the last days.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters In IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks. You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
Recommended: IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2016 Mains Mock Tests
So here will conclude our article on how to attempt IBPS RRB Assistant Mains 2016. These tips will open up all the doors to qualify IBPS RRB Assistant Mains and will help you to gain confidence.
We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope to see you right after the paper when we publish a detailed exam analysis of the written paper.
Stay connected for more information regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best IBPS RRB Exam Preparation App for free.