How to Attempt IPPB Officer Scale 1 Exam: India Post Payments Banks (IPPB) is a newly formed Public Sector Bank established in the year of 2016. IPPB’s primary objective is to provide banking services to common people as well as offer various investment services. IPPB is a first of its kind ‘Payment Bank’ conceptualized by the RBI, which will offer savings and current accounts upto Rs 1 lac.
The IPPB Officer Recruitment Examination has been scheduled for 7th and 8th January 2017 at various exam centres across India. Over here, we are providing some crucial Tips & tricks on how to Attempt IPPB Officer scale 1 examination. Maximise your skills by going through these highlighted pointers for the upcoming examination.
IPPB Officer Scale 1: Exam Pattern & Structure 2016
IPPB Selection Procedure 2016 for Officer Scale 1 Post is a 3-Tier process. The detailed information regarding IPPB Officer Scale 1 Prelims is mentioned below.
IPPB Officer Scale 1 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for IPPB Prelims will be objective in nature. There will be 3 sections – Reasoning, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Here are some details regarding IPPB Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme for Prelims Examination:
- The written examination will be bilingual in nature i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be 100 questions, in total, carrying one mark each.
- Total Time duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Once you clear the IPPB Prelims, you will be eligible to appear for the next round viz. IPPB Mains Exam.
How to Attempt IPPB Officer Scale 1: Do’s & Don’ts
So, without further ado, let us have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section, which will help us understand the best technique on how to attempt IPPB Officer Scale 1 Examination.
Do’s for IPPB Officer Scale 1
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. Also, don’t forget to sign across the image.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
- Solve online Mock Tests as many as you can. Also, you can go through our officer scale 1 prelims mock test series 2016.
Recommended: IPPB Officer Scale I Prelims Mock Test
- Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
Don’ts for IPPB Officer Scale 1
- Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to move to the next round. So, we advice you not to waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during the last days.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters in IPPB Officer Scale 1, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. Also, If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Also, Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
We hope this article provides you with substantial information on How to Attempt IPPB Exam for the posts of Officer Scale I for upcoming IPPB Recruitment exam.
Stay connected for more information regarding IPPB Officer scale 1 Exam. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Banking Exam Preparation App for free.