How to Attempt NIACL Assistant Prelims Examination: New India Assurance Company Limited will be conducting online written examination on 22nd & 23rd April 2017 to fill up 984 vacancies for the post of Assistant.
To crack NIACL Assistant 2017 Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt NIACL Assistant Prelims Examination.
How to Attempt NIACL Assistant Prelims Examination
The Online Computer-Based Test (CBT) for NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017 will be conducted in objective MCQ pattern. There will be 100 questions in total and 3 sections– English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Some of the essential details related to NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern are as follows:
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The Paper mode will be English/ Hindi.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time to solve the entire paper is 60 minutes.
Marks secured in NIACL Assistant Prelims will be taken into consideration while selecting candidates for Mains.
How to Attempt NIACL Assistant Prelims: Do’s and Don’ts
So, without further ado, let us have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section, which will help us understand the best technique on how to attempt NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017 Examination.
Do’s for NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, NIACL will not provide any stationery during exam.
- Try to solve grouped questions which come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
- Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advice you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
Don’ts for NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017
- Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to move to the next round. So, we advice you not to waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during these last hours.
- Do not waste time in guessing questions. Each mark matters in NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017, Instead of wasting time in unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
So here will conclude our article on how to attempt NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017. These tips will open up all the doors to qualify NIACL Assistant exam and will help you to gain confidence.
We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope to see you right after the paper when we publish a detailed exam analysis of the written paper.