How to Attempt RBI Assistant Prelims 2021: The candidates need to pass the prelims and mains examination with the minimum qualifying marks in order to get considered for the interview process. However, clearing the assistant exam for RBI is not very easy. Thus, the applicants need to follow the tips and tricks to prepare well for the RBI Assistant. To pass the exam, the candidates need to be prepared well for it and plan the strategy according to that only. The first most important step towards this exam is to understand the syllabus and paper pattern. After that, the candidates can plan the complete strategy and follow them effectively.
To crack RBI Assistant 2021 Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims Examination.
RBI Assistant Prelims 2021 Exam Pattern & Structure
In the below table, we have listed all the important paper patterns and structures for RBI Assistant Exams. The candidates can refer them to understand the paper pattern –
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The Paper mode will be English/ Hindi.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total time to solve the entire paper is 60 minutes.
Marks secured in RBI Assistant Prelims will be taken into consideration while selecting candidates for Mains.
How to Attempt RBI Assistant Prelims – Do’s and Don’ts
So, without further ado, let us have a look at our Do’s and Don’ts section, which will help us understand the best technique on how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims 2021 Examination.
Do’s for RBI Assistant Prelims 2021
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date.
- Affix your passport size photo on your call letter. The passport size photo should be signed across.
- Take your own pen and pencils to the examination hall, RBI will not provide any stationery during exam.
- Try to solve grouped questions that come with 4-5 sub-questions as students can score 4-5 marks in one go.
- Try to attempt easy questions first and leave the difficult or time taking ones to save your precious time.
- Candidates have to meet the minimum sectional and overall cut off requirements to be eligible for the next round, so we advise you to attempt easy questions first to score high.
Don’ts for RBI Assistant Prelims 2021
- Candidates need to secure sectional cut off as well as overall cut off to move to the next round. So, we advice you not to waste your time on difficult or time taking questions as one can score high by solving easy questions.
- Do not start preparing for a fresh or new topic during the last few days.
- Do not waste time guessing questions. Each mark matters in RBI Assistant Prelims 2021, Instead of wasting time on unfruitful guesses, one should try to mark the correct answers and avoid negative marking.
- Do not change your strategy at the last minute. If you’ve worked on your own strategy previously, do not stray away from it just for a few more marks.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will definitely help in boosting your confidence.
- Do not get nervous if the difficulty level of the exam is high. Remember, it will be challenging for all and the overall cutoff will vary accordingly.
So here will conclude our article on how to attempt RBI Assistant Prelims 2021. These tips will open up all the doors to qualify RBI Assistant exam and will help you to gain confidence.
FAQs for RBI Assistant Prelims 2021
|Q: How can we prepare for the RBI Assistant Quantitative Aptitude?|
A: The best method to prepare well for Quantitative Aptitude is to learn theorems and formulas. Practice will help you a lot for getting good marks in the Aptitude section.
|Q: For RBI Assistant Reasoning Ability Section, which topics should we cover?|
A: For reasoning, the candidates should cover the topics such as Series, Word Formation, Puzzles, Analogy, Direction and Distance, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms.
|Q: How can I prepare for the RBI Assistant Reasoning Ability section?|
A: To prepare well for the Reasoning Ability section, the candidates should practise on a regular basis and revise everything they have studied.
|Q: What topics to cover in the English section of RBI Assistant?|
A: For the English section, the candidates can cover the topics such as Phrases, Idioms, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Antonyms and Synonyms.
We wish you All the Best for the upcoming examination and hope to see you right after the paper when we publish a detailed exam analysis of the written paper.
Also Read –
|RBI Assistant 2021||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|RBI Assistant Exam Dates 2021||RBI Assistant Cut-off|
Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best RBI Exam Preparation App for free.