How to Attempt RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination: The Reserve Bank of India will be conducting RBI Phase 2 examination to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Grade B Officer. The exam is going to held on 7th July 2017.
To crack RBI Grade B Phase 2 2017 Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam.
RBI Grade B Phase II Exam Pattern
The Phase-II of RBI Grade B exam pattern will be partially objective and descriptive. Candidates, who are able to clear the cutoff for phase phase I are eligible for this phase. The RBI Grade B exam pattern consists of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Marks|
|Paper I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Type||100|
|Paper III (Optional): Finance and Management||Objective Type||100|
The total time allotted for each paper will be 90 minutes. The Final Selection will be through merit list on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III) and Interview (50 marks).
Let us now dive into How to Attempt RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2017: Do’s & Don’t.
How to Attempt RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2017: Do’s & Don’ts
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his/ her strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
- Attempt a mock test, initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Work on the time management to complete the sections in less time and save further time to attempt more questions and score higher.
Let us move to the Do’s and Don’ts of RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination 2017
Do’s of RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination
- Since the exam is conducted online, the candidates should have a glance at the question paper once.
- Do a lot of practice.
- You are recommended to go through the previous year papers and sample papers as many questions are repeated over time.
- Reach the exam hall on time.
- Time management during the exam is essential.
- Solve the easiest part in the beginning in order to save time.
Don’ts of RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination
- The candidates must not have the fear of new system of examination (Computer-based) and must make sure that they have prior practice in such an interface before going for the examination.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic devices to the examination hall.
- Allocate time properly for each question. Do not give a question more time than it deserves.
- Do not panic if the level of examination is high.
Compare yourself and know your All India Rank:
Stay connected for more information regarding RBI Grade B Phase 2 Examination 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Bank Exam Preparation App for free.