How to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2017: : Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL Tier II on 10th November 2017. Approx 1.75 lakh candidates are expected to appear for the examination.
To crack SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 exam.
Attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2017: Do’s & Don’ts
The Ideal Plan/Strategy will vary for each aspirant and you will be the best person to do this self-assessment. Just remember these few points while making this plan:
- You just have to give as many mock test as you can on daily basis.
- Analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you in getting a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 score will be the key factor in the final selection, just aim for higher.
- Start your paper with the Section which is your strength so that it will keep you motivated and you will get the boost to attempt other sections with the same zeal.
- Make sure that your total attempt will not be less than the above-mentioned score and time should be allocated in such a way that you can make the fair attempts.
- Stick to this Plan and don’t make random changes in that plan during the Examination.
Lets move to the Do’s and Don’ts of SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination 2017.
Do’s & Don’ts for SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination
- Before attempting, always make sure to read the question and related values carefully and then answer.
- Always try to solve easy questions first as a major portion of the paper will be completed which will boost your confidence and you will also have more time to solve difficult questions towards the end.
- Carry your Photo ID Proof in original along with its photocopy on your exam date
- You need to dedicate time to the topics you are confident in rather than face an entirely new challenge. Try and solve the easiest looking problems first. This will definitely boost your confidence.
- You need to focus on your strengths and manage to maximize your accuracy rather than attempts. Getting Correct Answers will help in elevating your marks as well as confidence.
- Don’t waste your time on imposing and trying to fit in the answers for theoretical questions by hook or by crook. You either know the answer or you don’t. Hence, only attempt if know the answer, otherwise skip it.
- Never play the guessing game if you are unsure about the answer for a specific question. All you are going to do is compromise your overall score as negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
- Avoid questions that involve lengthy calculations. Mark them for later review. If you have time left in the end, you can come back to them later.
Always remember: SSC will publish the overall cut off in accordance with the level of examination.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CGL Examination 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.