How to Attempt SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam 2017: The Paper 1 examination for recruiting SI/ ASI Officers is set to kick off in a few hours time and the pressure of cracking it has been augmenting. SSC will be conducting SSC CPO Tier I exam from tomorrow i.e 1st July to 7th July 2017 in a computer based mode (CBT).
This article will be helpful for each and every candidate who is either still preparing or those who are done with their revisions. We have come up with the article named: How to Attempt SSC CPO Tier 1 Examination: Do’s and Don’ts which can maximize your exam score. But first, let us fully understand the exam pattern and marking scheme.
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for Paper-I will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT). Below mentioned is the exam structure for SSC CPO Paper 1.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern for Paper I
The Paper I of SSC CPO 2017 consists of objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
The mode of examination will be computer based test. The total time duration of the paper is 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
How to Attempt SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam 2017: Do’s & Don’ts
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his/ her strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
- Attempt a mock test, initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
Missed Mock Tests? Don’t worry, go through:
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Work on the time management to complete the sections in less time and save further time to attempt more questions and score higher.
- Appear for a mock test again and take the time count to attempt 15-17 Questions in each section. If you manage it. Try to make it 17-19 in the next attempt.
Lets move to the Do’s and Don’ts of SSC CPO Examination 2017.
Do’s of SSC CPO Examination
- Since the exam is conducted online, the candidates should have a glance at the question paper once.
- Do a lot of practice.
- You are recommended to go through the previous year papers and sample papers as many questions are repeated over time.
- Reach the exam hall on time.
- Time management during exam is essential.
- Solve the easiest part in the beginning in order to save time.
Don’ts of SSC CPO Examination
- The candidates must not have the fear of new system of examination (Computer-based) and must make sure that they have prior practise in such an interface before going for the examination.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic devices to the examination hall.
- Allocate time properly for each question. Do not give a question more time than it deserves.
- Do not panic if the level of examination is high.
Always remember: SSC will publish the overall cut off in accordance with the level of examination.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CPO Examination 2017. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.