Best Ways to Attempt SSC MTS Examination 2016-17: Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination in a few days to fill up a total number of 8300 vacancies for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
To crack SSC MTS Examination, candidates need to apply a focused strategy. With a number of countable hours left, it is apt to publish the final tips for both preparation and revision, which will help candidates understand how to attempt SSC MTS Exam.
Best Ways to Attempt SSC MTS Examination 2016-17
The new online computer based test (CBT) for SSC MTS 2016-17 exam will be conducted in objective MCQ pattern. As of now, this test would be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 4 sections- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & General Awareness. Total questions have been reduced to 100 from 150.
Scoring good marks in SSC MTS Examination is certainly possible with the appropriate strategy. The student should keep in mind the sections and topics where he/she can score maximum marks. Here are Best Ways to Attempt SSC MTS Examination 2016-17. Read below the section-wise tips. Let us initiate with Quantitative Aptitude
In SSC MTS Examination Numerical Ability section, Most questions range from easy to moderate level. Try to align your preparation with the exam pattern Numerical Ability Section in the upcoming Recruitment Exam. This will help a candidate to attempt Numerical Ability section in better ways.
- As of now, attempt as many mock tests as you can. The mock test helps in a way that a candidate gets prepared better for the upcoming exam.
- Revise sample papers and Previous year Exams. This will help you to gain an insight into the pattern.
- Read Question Twice in order to understand it correctly with no scope of mistake in interpretation of meaning.
Questions based on Reasoning Ability are fun to solve, provided you really know and understand the problem. Many questions are put forward to check the intellectual ability of the aspirant. These questions can, however, be tricky and confusing at times.
- Don’t waste more than 1-2 minutes on any particular question. Avoid getting confused by the language of the question. If you have any doubt, you can mark it and review it later on.
- Solve questions with precision as all options may have nearby values to confuse you.
- These questions are designed to check your presence of mind, so analyze and apply logic and go with your instinct.
In SSC MTS English Language section, most questions range from easy to moderate level. You must tick correct the ones you are confident about. Here are the core subjects for English Language section.
Focus points for English Language Section will be
- Increase Speed. Reading Comprehension can be time-consuming. Try skimming and reading at a faster pace to avoid panic mode.
- Synonyms Antonyms and Sentence Improvement questions can be solved pretty quickly provided you take them up early in an exam.
- From the analysis of previous years question paper, it has been observed that most questions are repeated as the same questions have been asked in different types. Solving previous years question paper would prove to be beneficial.
- Try to dedicate some time for revising what you’ve learned.
Here we conclude our article on How to attempt SSC MTS Examination 2016-17. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2016-17.
SSC MTS Mock Tests: Try it for FREE!!
To excel in SSC MTS Examination, download the Best SSC MTS Exam Preparation App for free.